View Poll Results: Type of commander you would like from CQ after getting Dark Asgard

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Destroyer

8 17.78%
  • Rover

10 22.22%
  • Protector

1 2.22%
  • Striker

21 46.67%
  • Ranger

5 11.11%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Next Commander in Chaos Quasar

Lightbulb Next Commander in Chaos Quasar

Who wants another commander from the Chaos Quasar after getting Dark Asgard?

And which commander would you like to get from the CQ? Or atleast what type? Should it be a destroyer, striker, ranger, rover or a protector again?

Leave your comments and let T4F know about your thoughts.

Section Leader
    Hello all!
    I sugest all the members that vote to write in comments what commander they want after Dark Asgard to be in Chaos Quasar.
    Thanks!
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

I think they wont allow existing commanders. They will create a new one. Because existing commanders are all obtainable using two chips. But we need someone better. So they can create a new commander for CQ again.

One-Star Admiral
    I would suggest a Striker LT. ... there isn't any Striker as a good LT. for any kind of ship, like Violette or Kit are.
    богдан.s387/World 187/iOS

Actually I also voted for Striker/ Striker LT. Indeed there is no good Striker LT as Bogdan mentioned.

What I would propose is a bit different. To create more paralel paths in CQ. Currently we have 1 for Potector.
    So create for each ship class 1 new path (same interface like Infinite Cosmos where you can choose one)
    1) This way players can decide which they want and need
    2) You will have more things/comanders to play for once you finish the one path (like the protector with DA)
    3) Maybe I would limit the comanders by time .. so lat say you need 40DNAs .. give 3x longer time (4months) to keep the curent comander and create/replace with new comander after 4 months..
    a) this way players have still something to play for .. not just boozy buzzons lottery
    b) it will be not boring and requires some thinking which comander to go for because you cant complete all paths in 4months
    c) T4F can charge extra credists if you want to start in a same day 2nd or 3rd or 4th ..CQ in paralel paths to cover the development costs ..

So now I hope T4F will listen ...
    Last edited by Frankie; March 22nd, 2016 at 12:55.
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

Striker, too many Rangers, Rovers recently introduced. Even Protectors got one.

A striker that gives some boost such as Dodge or Hit Rate to the entire fleet, just like Dark Asgard special gives every commander in the fleet a shield.

If Striker is has Lt. skills, the new striker should be able to be used as a Lt. to all types of commaders, including flagship.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

i like this idea

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
    Actually I also voted for Striker/ Striker LT. Indeed there is no good Striker LT as Bogdan mentioned.

What I would propose is a bit different. To create more paralel paths in CQ. Currently we have 1 for Potector.
    So create for each ship class 1 new path (same interface like Infinite Cosmos where you can choose one)
    1) This way players can decide which they want and need
    2) You will have more things/comanders to play for once you finish the one path (like the protector with DA)
    3) Maybe I would limit the comanders by time .. so lat say you need 40DNAs .. give 3x longer time (4months) to keep the curent comander and create/replace with new comander after 4 months..
    a) this way players have still something to play for .. not just boozy buzzons lottery
    b) it will be not boring and requires some thinking which comander to go for because you cant complete all paths in 4months
    c) T4F can charge extra credists if you want to start in a same day 2nd or 3rd or 4th ..CQ in paralel paths to cover the development costs ..

So now I hope T4F will listen ...
    Nice

T4F already has a monetization option for CQ - the paid Time Flip - but I'm not sure how utilized it is.
    A Striker Lt that offers some portion of what makes Razz / Dark Razz so good would be awesome. Either a boosted rate of accumulator regeneration (+5% critical @0, +10 accu on hit/damage @+4, +25 accu on hit/damage @+7), or a % reduction in enemy S-ATK (increasing with increasing Lt augmentation...) when accumulator is >=100, or - now that Trickster+4 doesn't do it - reveal all invisible commanders
    time's up.

I would like to see a striker with decent lieutenant skills, a bit like Mileena does for fs
    darre.s90 world 993 android
    Raksha +12 , Richard +13 , Azrael +12 , Queen Reindeer +12 , Kate +12

Respect is the keyword of civilisation

Recruit
    I like the idea of adding a new commander by picking 1 but should have a level based system added. I dont think level 90's should be running around with all ss commanders. I like it to be like the battle training system. I think this will make for a good balanced system. And no on the next day reset, i beleive it would be better if they added the ability to go more waves for credits. After wave 15, you can pay to repair witch will be challenging.. Basically it will keep players who did spend a fortune 4 a ss commander, to have time to enjoy the vip treatment. Because if i won a ss commander for being in the top 10. And find some one who was in 1,000,000 have the same commander... I wouldn't put much effort into the game. And maybe like 6 months pending list 4 new ss comanders so that it will inspire wars still too! Or maybe even make you have to do it twice 4 the 2nd dna. And to keep all elements going in game have to purchase dna threw galactic portal each time. I want a free way to get them too but not at the expense of taking away from the economy of the game.