Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Guide: Tactical Modules

Hi Everyone! Can someone please tell me, are duplicates of TS-4 modules still possible?

I went for my 3rd TS-4 a couple of months ago by combining 50 chips and was really disappointed to get a duplicate. I had thought TS-4's wouldn't duplicate but Tap informed me that this is only during special events (ugh!!), but now I see in the newest TS-4 Module event the description states:

"....by combining 50x TS-4 Module Chips and this will not produce a TS-4 Module that the player already has during the event and after the event"

which reads to me like combining 50 chips will not produce a duplicate after the event too. Maybe Tap changed the rules again? (they have been known to do that from time to time! )
    Last edited by Foxtail; March 10th, 2017 at 18:32.
    Foxtail.s520 World1423 (Android)

Foxtail, the "behavior" of TS4 modules was changed at some point by t4f as far as i know so now ts4 chips are generating, indeed, only ts4 modules that aren't yet built by the player
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

Ah wonderful, thanks Pliusomiot! I was pretty upset when I got a duplicate and argued with T4F about it so maybe they actually listened. I'll be happy not to get any more TS-4 duplicates!
    Foxtail.s520 World1423 (Android)

For those who are wondering what's the difference between ts3 and ts4 modules, here is an example:

IMG_1402.jpg

Don't waste you brand capacitors on ts3 module because a ts4 module without improve is better than a ts3 module very upgraded.
    THE STAR +7 // Lucifer +5 // The surfer +7 // Angel of Death +3 // The pawn +5

Lt: The immortal +7

"I'm neither Sangoku nor Vegeta but I don't need a name to deafeat you"

Hi everyone. Could someone please give me tips on saving attributes. Most of the time I loose force when I save high attributes and I dont know why. I have TS3 and TS4 modules. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Fer D Great View Post
    Hi everyone. Could someone please give me tips on saving attributes. Most of the time I loose force when I save high attributes and I dont know why. I have TS3 and TS4 modules. Thanks.
    Nachteule did share already a really good tip on how to max attributes with TS modules.

Or you can use this approach:
    Try to save only those combinations of attributes that are growing at least for main + 1 percentage (TS3) or main + 2 percentage(TS4) attributes.
    Also, for every class there are specific attributes to follow (hitrate being one of them)
    For rangers it could be either dodge or block (depending on your rangers)
    For strikers it could be Critical etc.
    But main (static) and hitrate attributes should be preserved (don't save alternatives if there is a decrease in those)
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member

Thanks for the tip Pliusomiot. Its a big help. Cheers!

One-Star Admiral
    Hi, any event for TS 5 where we can select which module when we compose.
    I have 83 chips so I hope NOT to get a destroyer module

Quote Originally Posted by CalicoGray88 View Post
    Hi, any event for TS 5 where we can select which module when we compose.
    I have 83 chips so I hope NOT to get a destroyer module
    Yes there is such a event to get a TS-5 module choice pack. Rare though. In fact you just missed this event on 2018-09-03

image.jpg
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

One-Star Admiral
    Thanks Nopo
    Will look out for it