Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Primus Damage Simulator

Do you work in data mining zenithor?
    Hernan D.s430
    World 230 iOS

Quote Originally Posted by Hernan D View Post
    Do you work in data mining zenithor?
    No. But who doesn't like numbers and pretty plots?

updated to reflect the changes to Ursa/Dor, and also to add in Starlord's special effects.
    Note: the game might not actually reflect these special effects, namely the plunder of accumulator from Primus, and also the -35% hit to existing accumulator. Further exacerbated by the plethora of visual bugs/delays regarding buffs/debuffs and plunders.

While I don't expect these abilities to make Starlord a better option than a dedicated deaccumulator, they are interesting at minimum. Some players definitely like to be able to bring a high-speed, high-power ship to Primus and still do well, especially when other events (pandora, space war, DA mining) are ongoing.

The pairing of Retrobot and Starlord, with either 2 100% lockers or Cryptor could be interesting. Probably won't touch the Ursa damage output, but as far as fun formations go...

cheers
    time's up.

In version 1.9.2 there is an error in the Lieutenants:
    You allow Cryptor to lead Pele-bot but this can only be equipped in Striker type ships. To use Pele-bot I have traded Emna for Taddeus.

Please let me know if you make any changes to the used Lieutenants or if you think the change I have made is right.

Best regards
    Fran.s478 World 1381 Android

Quote Originally Posted by Meredoth.s693 View Post
    In version 1.9.2 there is an error in the Lieutenants:
    You allow Cryptor to lead Pele-bot but this can only be equipped in Striker type ships. To use Pele-bot I have traded Emna for Taddeus.

Please let me know if you make any changes to the used Lieutenants or if you think the change I have made is right.

Best regards
    Fran.s478 World 1381 Android
    I don't use any kind of validation on user inputs. It's not a bug. You can assign any Lieutenant to any class of ship. You can make a ship a different class than it really is. You can name a ship something arbitrary. For example, you could actually call Thaddeus "Generic Alien Locker Ship". You can give a ship insane or nonsensical attributes. The goal of the tool is not 100% literal accuracy with in-game constraints. The goal is to provide a vehicle to the players that can help them compare formations and strategies.

The caveats are that you must use the English names of:
    • commanders with "special" skills such as Cabal, Cryptor, Alfred, Ursa, Dor, and Dor+7, as the code uses a ship name comparison for determining which s-attack effects need to be activated.
      Locking, Poison, and De-accumulation are not considered "special" skills, as they are explicitly identified by the user.
    • ship class names: Ranger, Rover, Striker, Protector, Destroyer, Hero
      However these don't have to be "correct" e.g. Thaddeus can be a Rover. Ship classes are used to determine who benefits from Lt effects, so if you use meaningful Lt with class-specific abilities (Flynn+3, Elsa+4, etc), it is in your interest to make sure that you have entered ship classes properly.
    • the augment descriptor for augmentation-dependent commanders (e.g. Dor is not Dor+7 is not Dor+10)
    • Lieutenant names

Capitalization doesn't matter.
    time's up.

v1.9.3 includes Louise's skill.

If you do not have Cryptor, she is a great substitute. But, that is all - just a substitute. Cryptor - as far as I can tell with my limited investigative effort - remains the better option.

Even though she does not block as often as Cryptor (around 3x more rarely, actually), she is actually more effective at giving out stasis. This is because Cryptor requires block+counter to recharge 75 accumulator (25+50), while Louise will obtain 75 accumulator simply from being hit with stasis active, and gets an extra 50 accumulator if also she counters Primus. Her problem is that the protection is very short-lived, and you will have to be very careful about how to set up your formation and accumulator for maximum benefit.

Good thing there's ways to quickly test ideas without waiting for 15:00 UTC
    time's up.

I use the following training:
    1.- Cryptor + Flynn (+3) (Accum 100)
    2.- St. Nick + Khala (Accum 100)
    5. FS + Violette (Accum 75)
    8.- Thaddaeus + Pelebot (Accum 100)
    9.- Cabal + Elsa (+4) (Accum 100)

Until very recently I used to always be the first in Primus but for a few weeks, they are giving me a beating. I plan to recruit Ursa within 2 months.

Can you give some advice?
    Best regards, Fran.s478 World 1381 Android
    Last edited by Meredoth.s693; March 24th, 2017 at 20:26.

Quote Originally Posted by Meredoth.s693 View Post
    I use the following training:
    1.- Cryptor + Flynn (+3) (Accum 100)
    2.- St. Nick + Khala (Accum 100)
    5. FS + Violette (Accum 75)
    8.- Thaddaeus + Pelebot (Accum 100)
    9.- Cabal + Elsa (+4) (Accum 100)

Until very recently I used to always be the first in Primus but for a few weeks, they are giving me a beating. I plan to recruit Ursa within 2 months.

Can you give some advice?
    Best regards, Fran.s478 World 1381 Android
    Ursa will just beat your current combination. Possibly if you have Louise to give stasis protection to all you commaders in your current Primus fleet, then you can beat an Ursa combination
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri