Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Primus Damage Simulator

Lieutenant
    Yes of course, before Cryptor I reached about 6,2-6,3B. Now I reach 13-14B. This is always extrapolated to full 30 minutes. Also before I had Cryptor there were only TS-1 Modules, which makes a bit of a differences. So all in all I would say Cryptor alone doubled my damage from before. But it may very well be that there is a even better formation out there, we will see :-)
    Cryptor does also very well in PvP in my opinnion, so you are not only buying a Primus ship.
    Here is one of my CQ runs with him if anyone is interrested :-)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvJ9oK09zOA
    Last edited by qw3r72; December 10th, 2015 at 00:14.

Quote Originally Posted by qw3r72 View Post
    Yes of course, before Cryptor I reached about 6,2-6,3B. Now I reach 13-14B. This is always extrapolated to full 30 minutes. Also before I had Cryptor there were only TS-1 Modules, which makes a bit of a differences. So all in all I would say Cryptor alone doubled my damage from before. But it may very well be that there is a even better formation out there, we will see :-)
    Cryptor does also very well in PvP in my opinnion, so you are not only buying a Primus ship.
    Here is one of my CQ runs with him if anyone is interrested :-)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvJ9oK09zOA
    I think if your Zaffrey didn't miss or get countered, that you found the ultimate primus formation... A++ work

I'm waiting for the Cryptor nerf now
    time's up.

Lieutenant
    It wasn't actually me who found it, the guy who is 1st place for now found it and I tried to change on the fly but wasn't fast enough to do it properly. We will see in the second part :-)
    And yea the nerf has to come, they will probably take out the counterattack.
    Just going to hope it takes a bit of time :-D

Thanks for the videos qw. I thought I was a badass at Primus with my 3,5bn but I have a long way to go yet
    I didn't think It was possible to survive a Primus shot or even less counter one. Is it because of cryptors stasis that your Santa rover can counter Primus?

It wasn't actually me who found it, the guy who is 1st place for now found it and I tried to change on the fly but wasn't fast enough to do it properly. We will see in the second part :-)
    And yea the nerf has to come, they will probably take out the counterattack.
    Just going to hope it takes a bit of time :-D
    Post your thoughts on the Primus lieutenant method of fixing the infinite damage formation http://galaxylegend.tap4fun.com/foru...rimus-Invasion
    time's up.

Lieutenant
    Autoblock from the special was removed which makes everything a lot more complicated. Cryptor is still the best Primus commander since he still negates 3+ shots from Primus. Primus penetration is less than 10% since my nick with 10% block managed to block him once. If you block him you still get the counter attack and with 60-70% block on cryptor this is still very relevant.
    Last edited by qw3r72; December 23rd, 2015 at 17:55.

Autoblock from the special was removed which makes everything a lot more complicated. Cryptor is still the best Primus commander since he still negates 3+ shots from Primus. Primus penetration is less than 10% since my nick with 10% block managed to block him once. If you block him you still get the counter attack and with 60-70% block on cryptor this is still very relevant.
    Alright, I'll be working on adding in "Cryptor 2.0" for the release in the next week. Thanks for keeping us appraised.
    time's up.

very good job

i Need a autorization for the primus calculator

Quote Originally Posted by Sturmteufel View Post
    i Need a autorization for the primus calculator
    It is currently under reconstruction, and being updated for the latest "interesting" commanders (Quasimodo, Cryptor, Akhenaton, Retrobot) and the strategies they bring to the table. In the meantime, those who want a working copy can use this link:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...hwO1Ibv-o/copy
    That version does not allow for dodging primus, stasis, or summoning of ships, or handle Akhenaton's current invisibility skill. The new version will handle many kinds of buffs to your fleet
    No ETA on it though.
    time's up.