Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Guide: How to pass 15 opponents in Chaos Quasar

Quote Originally Posted by darre View Post
    Did not encounter Ivan so far, Maggie can indeed be a real pain in the butt
    I need to adjust my opinion on Okto as well, i encountered him twice with fatal consequences for my fleet.
    Sometimes it's the combo Stratus-Kit followed by Geoffrey-Acc'tan that wiped me out, on rare occasions i have problems with Roxy.
    But the biggest partykiller of them all is Alfred...i even started to hate this commander as i don't have an answer on his special, the only 2 combos that survive his special are Geoffrey-Acc'tan and Cryptor-Krill, i'm already considering to replace Cryptor with Alfred
    I know how you feel, same way too. Alfred is my nemesis. I avoid him like a plague in the league. Maggie haven also been tought for my fleet too. Fortunately she is less common than Alfred. Either way, in Pandora, no choice. Just have to take the cut and get 1 point.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

I also avoid Alfred. He is a nightmare to counter and i would say he is the best non-augmentable commander. Other then avoiding is there any good ways to deal with him?
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    I also avoid Alfred. He is a nightmare to counter and i would say he is the best non-augmentable commander. Other then avoiding is there any good ways to deal with him?
    I agree Alfred is excellent.. and he will have still his value, because 400% special will scale up with force /level increase ..
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
    I agree Alfred is excellent.. and he will have still his value, because 400% special will scale up with force /level increase ..
    I wouldn't count on it scaling all that fast before he is well and truly retired. Take Incendos, his ability also scales but it takes so much Galactonite for your enemy to raise the accumulator that his skill will probably never get to the +300 Accumulator.
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

Section Leader
    Now if you have low cost commandewrs you can use Lance full equiped along with 1 destroyer equiped only with satk and so +50
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice

Quote Originally Posted by Myhay Nycu Maglasu View Post
    Now if you have low cost commandewrs you can use Lance full equiped along with 1 destroyer equiped only with satk and so +50
    I use low (no) cost commanders on my lvl 75 account
    At that lvl most of us don't have SO +50 neither do i
    I use Magellan fully equipped and Cabal fully equipped and fs naked against the first 12 opponents, for the last wave i place naked E class Silver as a decoy to counter the first attack
    I chose for Magellan because a) he can take some hits, b) he is a multihitter and c) his accu is basically at 75
    darre.s90 world 993 android
    Raksha +12 , Richard +13 , Azrael +12 , Queen Reindeer +12 , Kate +12

Respect is the keyword of civilisation

in the past weeks i just participated with Geoffray +7 and FS . so two ships to clear all 15 waves..yeaaaaaah

Now doing the same thing on lv80 account, using only Dark Asgard fully equipped and fs naked, so far encountered no problem with this

I'm trying to pass cq with a lv49 fleet as well, but so far i am unable to get past the 13th fleet, i guess the difference in power is not big enough (between armed and naked chips) to make the armed ships do the necessary damage

Just to boast a bit here. First DA chip acquired...
    Passed all 15 waves no problem at all. Just one repeat on wave 14.
    Haven't got time since I talked pm with Darre some time ago.
    Just to thank you m8, your suggestions proved itself quite worthy!
    Lvl 98, used Lance acu 90 and some passive defense r6 like sp defense, block, dodge all lvl 6, satk and atk as well. No critical, anti-critical, hit rate or penetration.
    Here's a still and reward.

Screenshot_2016-10-01-15-40-28.jpg

Wave 15.
    Screenshot_2016-10-01-15-39-12.jpg
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise

@Triad: it was with pleasure that i helped you mate, and it gives me great pleasure you are now able to achieve a positive result
    Keep it up, and should you encounter any problem you know where to find me