Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Guide: How to pass 15 opponents in Chaos Quasar

Armoray helps out a lot as well. I usually have Incendos and Armoray doing all the damage with the others mopping up the rest.

Strikers arent easily stopped so their placement isnt as important as a destroyers. Plus with Armoray's unique shooting style he can kill enemy's is places that wouldn't normally be affected within a single shot. But since using him i have found i take more damage as he has a high natural force value so even when his force is lowered for the Chaos i find i am taking on stronger opponents.
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

I encountered something strange today.
    I did CQ with my usual CQ fleet, Geoffrey and Incendos on full power with fs and Richter completely naked. Total power 120m.
    That formation never gave me any problem to pass all 15 waves, normally the last wave is somewhere around 170m.
    Today the last 3 waves couldn't be done, their power was between 220m to 257m
    Did they change general settings in CQ?

Edit: It seems it was some glitch or a glimpse on the twilight zone, today i encountered no abnormalities and was able to pass it easily.
    Last edited by darre; August 5th, 2016 at 18:35.
    darre.s90 world 993 android
    Raksha +12 , Richard +13 , Azrael +12 , Queen Reindeer +12 , Kate +12

Respect is the keyword of civilisation

Quote Originally Posted by darre View Post
    I encountered something strange today.
    I did CQ with my usual CQ fleet, Geoffrey and Incendos on full power with fs and Richter completely naked. Total power 120m.
    That formation never gave me any problem to pass all 15 waves, normally the last wave is somewhere around 170m.
    Today the last 3 waves couldn't be done, their power was between 220m to 257m
    Did they change general settings in CQ?

Edit: It seems it was some glitch or a glimpse on the twilight zone, today i encountered no abnormalities and was able to pass it easily.
    Hi darre.

Has this strange encounter been persistent for the past week?
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    Hi darre.

Has this strange encounter been persistent for the past week?
    No Nopo, i didn't encounter this situation again.

One thing that looks strange is if i only take 4 commanders (2 armed + 2 naked) the last wave seem to have a higher force.
    If i take 5 commanders (2 armed + 3 naked) the last wave is of lower force than in first case.
    Note: in both cases i only use my 2 armed ships and my naked fs, the other(s) are kept on the bench.

Can you test this out Nopo an let us know your findings?
    Last edited by darre; August 15th, 2016 at 18:46.

No Nopo, i didn't encounter this situation again.

One thing that looks strange is if i only take 4 commanders (2 armed + 2 naked) the last wave seem to have a higher force.
    If i take 5 commanders (2 armed + 3 naked) the last wave is of lower force than in first case.
    Note: in both cases i only use my 2 armed ships and my naked fs, the other(s) are kept on the bench.

Can you test this out Nopo an let us know your findings?
    Sure darre, i will test it out over these 2 days. My guess is that the total force divided with the number of commanders brought in is how the Chaos Quasar is matched. The actual opponents offered is most probably by certain range of average force brought in.
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/

Dear darre,

this is the result of my 2 days Chaos Quasar test:

On 2016-08-16 On 2016-08-17
    Active fleet of 153.7M with Flagship (9.3M), Incendos (75.2M) & Geoffrey (69.2M).

On the bench were Lyon, O'Niell, Gonzalo D, Raikkonen, Scarlet D & Vulturine with 4.6M, 5.2M, 4.2M 4.5M & 3.4M respectively.

This gives a Total fleet force of 181.5M, Active fleet force of 153.7 and an Average force of 20.2M
    Active fleet of 153.7M with Flagship (9.3M), Incendos (75.2M) & Geoffrey (69.2M).

On the bench were Gonzalo D & Vulturine with 4.2M & 3.4M respectively.

This gives a Total fleet force of 161.3M, Active fleet force of 153.7 and an Average force of 32.3M
    Wave 1:
    101M, 117M, 102M with level 97, 97 and 100 respectively.

Wave 5
    195M, 200M, 206M all level 100s
    Wave 1:
    102M, 97.7M, 108M with level 94, 100 and 100 respectively.

Wave 5
    179M, 193M, 207M all level 100s

-----

General understanding is that the lower total fleet force, should give you lower forced opponents.

Details for each wave in attached pictureCQ-2 days.jpg

Yesterday for the first time in a very long time i couldnt pass the CQ. My last opponent was silly strong compared to my reduced fleet. I tried several formations and still couldnt scratch their paint. Even Armoray couldnt kill their Cabal! No idea how they managed to get that much defence on Cabal as it would take several shots to kill him.

In the League i have started to struggle as well with players that seem to have insane DEF levels. Has something changed that i have missed??
    Kris.s3 World 906
    FS +7 (Mileena) Fitzgerald +7 (Paccar) Azrael +7 (Violette) Star Lord +7 (Elsa) Raksha +7 (Krill)

You can follow the crowd and be as miserable as the rest or you can be different and happy

@Nopo, thanks for the tests mate, it seems that after both our tests, there is no conclusive answer on how it's possible that the last wave i encountered that day was so overpowering.
    If the average is always calculated on a 5 commander fleet, it could explain the difference in power regarding to the number of commanders you bring in CQ.

@Kris, your problem in CQ is similar to what i encountered on 08-15-'16, although my problem was based on opponents force, your problem seems to be based on opponents defence, there seems to be no reasonable explanation for these cases.
    I decided it must be a glimpse of the twilight zone
    Regarding the league, i have encountered opponents with a force 80-100M lower than mine, and i couldn't brake their defence, it's frustrating to say the least, in some cases i even wondered if these fights weren't fixed. But than we would be talking about a scam and we know that tap isn't capable to perform a scam

@Nopo, thanks for the tests mate, it seems that after both our tests, there is no conclusive answer on how it's possible that the last wave i encountered that day was so overpowering.
    If the average is always calculated on a 5 commander fleet, it could explain the difference in power regarding to the number of commanders you bring in CQ.
    The average should be calculated by the number of commanders in the fleet irrespective of whether it is used or not.
    I have tried with just flagship in the active formation, but NOPE, it doesn't make a difference as long as i have the same commanders in the CQ fleet.

Regarding the league, i have encountered opponents with a force 80-100M lower than mine, and i couldn't brake their defence, it's frustrating to say the least, in some cases i even wondered if these fights weren't fixed. But than we would be talking about a scam and we know that tap isn't capable to perform a scam
    Maggie? Or Ivan? Both would reduce your ATK

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    In the League i have started to struggle as well with players that seem to have insane DEF levels. Has something changed that i have missed??
    reminds me of the first time I met PLOR ! That was a shocker

Wonder if he is still an active player

Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    Maggie? Or Ivan? Both would reduce your ATK
    Did not encounter Ivan so far, Maggie can indeed be a real pain in the butt
    I need to adjust my opinion on Okto as well, i encountered him twice with fatal consequences for my fleet.
    Sometimes it's the combo Stratus-Kit followed by Geoffrey-Acc'tan that wiped me out, on rare occasions i have problems with Roxy.
    But the biggest partykiller of them all is Alfred...i even started to hate this commander as i don't have an answer on his special, the only 2 combos that survive his special are Geoffrey-Acc'tan and Cryptor-Krill, i'm already considering to replace Cryptor with Alfred