Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Guide: How to pass 15 opponents in Chaos Quasar

На сотом уровне прохожу кабал и флагман полные + аккумуляторы +50 и два пустые кома на всякий случай для щита
    Андрей.s207 world1110 Android
    Уровень:100

They should change the way cc Works, when you get stronger you have less chance to pass all the waves, thats very stupid. Also weakest ship is stronger than the other 2 better ships. İ can kill 8.8 mil ship but i cant kill 8.2 mil ship and this happens all the time. İ am lvl 80 and i started playing cc at lvl 78. After 80 i dont know what to do. İ dont have annica, i am playing with elsa and cabal. İ have 8 da chips only.

Quote Originally Posted by cbehen View Post
    They should change the way cc Works, when you get stronger you have less chance to pass all the waves, thats very stupid. Also weakest ship is stronger than the other 2 better ships. İ can kill 8.8 mil ship but i cant kill 8.2 mil ship and this happens all the time. İ am lvl 80 and i started playing cc at lvl 78. After 80 i dont know what to do. İ dont have annica, i am playing with elsa and cabal. İ have 8 da chips only.
    What is the force for each of the commanders you bring into Chaos Quasar? In general, having 2 fully equipped commanders and the 2 weakest commanders without any equipment or galactonites (i use Vulturine and Slyver E) with all the rest of the commanders dismissed at the Celestial Portal should be able to make it through.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Quote Originally Posted by cbehen View Post
    Not all the millions of force are equal.
    An 8 mil built only on hp and 8 mil built on attack are two completely different things.
    There are always opponents in Chaos Quasar who have an overpowered commander and few dummies.
    Besides, tap4fun designers and developers have a very particular way of thinking. For them is normal that a lvl 90 fleet to encounter a lvl100 fleet but it never happen to me the opposite (to meet a lvl 8x fleet while I'm at lvl 9x), even if i know for sure that there are enough players in 80 lv range with force around 40-50 mil (the regular force of my opponents on last stages)

Theew is a serious bug there. 3. Wave first ship(weakest one). İt is stronger than any other ship at cq. Last 2days i tried 20-30 Times i couldnt pass, Today after 100 try i passed it with 4 ship dead 10% hp main ship. Problem is on First 3 rounds it does not take damage, killing your weak ships with one shot. Even before lvl 79 that ship was serious treat.
    İ dont die on other waves.

That ship has thaddaeus murphy dudoria richer flagship
    Last edited by Pliusomiot; July 24th, 2016 at 20:11. Reason: Consecutive posts merged

Is the name of the fleet PLOR?
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

gracias a esta guia he logrado pasar el chaos quasar sin ningun problema
    zaiko.850
    world 808
    lv 100
    android

"The Legion group member"

I have really good experience with Queen and DA combination fully equiped. Gala only starocean, dodge,block.. add maybe hit rate on queen. The rest of the fleet, 2weakest ships one can find and no equipment, no gala.
    Also TC modules removed.. with this combo it takes max 10min to clear CQ. Sometimes oponent shoots 1st but then you have to reposition ships, and use weak one as meat shield (sacrifice).
    Very good income of tech points, but at this moment no idea what to do with bozzons.. maybe T4F should thing about some other rewards
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

Sergeant
    Best strategy for me is to take all equips and galas from Flagship except for speed boosts, and to use your strongest shield commanders, such as Geoffrey, Dark Asgard, Geoffrey or Annica. Avoid using 2 of those because their specials overwrite and cancel each other. Using lock liutenants such as Jackie and Kit is also great for strategy purposes.

Section Leader
    The best commander now its Geoffry alone then Alfred alone here in Chaos
    Best Regards,

General Discussion Section Leader

Admin in the Foundation Group: The Asylum for Best Warriors Advice