Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Guide: How to pass 15 opponents in Chaos Quasar

I don't know what happened yesterday but there was quite harder wave 15 than ordinary?! After passing 13 and 14 with some few times had to reverse time since there was no possibility to pass wave 15.
    The enemies seemed like there were 80 mil force behind them, not 55 as it was last few days...
    It was 55 mil on screen but in reality way more..!
    I haven't changed nothing since last three wins and I'm sure it's not my side that's lowered in any way?
    Any experiences like this on last wave..? We'll see what happens today..!
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise

Quote Originally Posted by Triad View Post
    I don't know what happened yesterday but there was quite harder wave 15 than ordinary?! After passing 13 and 14 with some few times had to reverse time since there was no possibility to pass wave 15.
    The enemies seemed like there were 80 mil force behind them, not 55 as it was last few days...
    It was 55 mil on screen but in reality way more..!
    I haven't changed nothing since last three wins and I'm sure it's not my side that's lowered in any way?
    Any experiences like this on last wave..? We'll see what happens today..!
    It's not the first time things like this happened and i fear it's certainly not going to be the last time, but as long as it doesn't become a habit i wouldn't worry to much about it.
    I encountered it once on main account, and today on my second account, it seems that lately opposing fleets consist more and more of lockers, i see a lot of Violets and Thadds lately, and mostly with extreme high def, so that atk only does 22 damage and only s-atk does real damage, it's strange because my attacker is bossoned up to max and tech is also maxed up.

I finally found a way to pass CQ with a lv49 fleet
    I use only one fully equipped ship and my completely stripped fs
    It seems the best way is to do it with an agile multi hitter and locker, Frost Jr does a good job for me and i think Elsa or Retrobot would do the same, but as i don't have these commanders on this lv49 account i can't test it
    Maybe if i'm lucky some day in the portal i can start testing with those
    darre.s90 world 993 android
    Raksha +12 , Richard +13 , Azrael +12 , Queen Reindeer +12 , Kate +12

Respect is the keyword of civilisation

Ok, yesterday went quite better.
    Exactly how you said m8, two days ago there were Violets as well as Thadeus on wave 15, even so that my Brom got locked over Lance just in front of him. That just sucked for me.
    Yesterday, same setup, same force 37 mil, all 15 waves without any problems...
    Not counting times that Cabal with Elsa +4 managed to save the day. That team proved itself worthy spanning lvls 80 over 100...
    don't know what T4 is doing but, it was not so about lockers and freezers as much as to the shire force that was employed in wave 15 enemies, at few other reports that is! besides that, force was bigger issue.
    And it's not just me reporting this.
    For me, as long as it's rare time event, I'm good with their CQ policy as well...
    Saved some 100 bucks for the Geoffrey event since lvl 100 is right next door.
    greetz
    Last edited by Triad; October 7th, 2016 at 08:33.
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise

Quote Originally Posted by Triad View Post
    Ok, yesterday went quite better.
    Exactly how you said m8, two days ago there were Violets as well as Thadeus on wave 15, even so that my Brom got locked over Lance just in front of him. That just sucked for me.
    Yesterday, same setup, same force 37 mil, all 15 waves without any problems...
    Not counting times that Cabal with Elsa +4 managed to save the day. That team proved itself worthy spanning lvls 80 over 100...
    don't know what T4 is doing but, it was not so about lockers and freezers as much as to the shire force that was employed in wave 15 enemies, at few other reports that is! besides that, force was bigger issue.
    And it's not just me reporting this.
    For me, as long as it's rare time event, I'm good with their CQ policy as well...
    Saved some 100 bucks for the Geoffrey event since lvl 100 is right next door.
    greetz
    Once you will have Geoffrey the CQ will become a boring walk in the park
    This was the main reason i started testing other commanders in CQ and other strategies, just to get some excitement back in CQ
    As i already have 1.2k bosson and everything is maxed up for a serious period of time, i needed something to bring back the fun

Well just to say that these 100 bucks went to monopoly event that surprised me quite high...
    Hehe yeah!

http://galaxylegend.tap4fun.com/foru...l-!!!!!!/page2

Congrats on this unholy devil

Used Alfred and Flagship, others empty just for space.
    štriode.s412 world 212 IOS

Quote Originally Posted by Tomas Vasiliauskas View Post
    Used Alfred and Flagship, others empty just for space.
    Used the same group aaaand it's done
    thnx for the tip

I was struggling with a fully equipped team, still managed to pass but the last had always with luck
    Geoffrey +2/ Acc'tan +4 --- Azrael +3 --- Alfred +4/ Flynn
    -----------Brom Bones +3/Jackie +1 --- FS +3--------------
    ------------------------------LVL 87-----------------------------
    waaazaaap2.s27 --- Galaxy27

Quote Originally Posted by cucarottttt View Post
    Download game and play All 15 opponents in the quasar may pass anyone.
    The only thing you need for this is 1-2 accumulators +50.
    yes there are many ways to do it, my Twinkie uses just Cabal equipped.. for lvl99 it was no problem.. since yesterday i leveled it to 100, so I am yet to try it at lvl 100
    Frankie.s214 , World 1117\ Merged, Android
    PVP: Sniper Ursa [ +7], Dark Russian [+7], Crazy Frog [+7], Handsome Evil [ +7], FS [+7]

No longer playing GL ...

Hallo Everyone, I hope you all have a grate time.