Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Guide: How to pass 15 opponents in Chaos Quasar

Аника

Если есть аника. То берёш только её. Все остальные пустые. Аника акку на 100 процентов и понеслось.

When I was lvl 76-79, I was using Magellan and myself with full gear. And 8 of my weakest guys as fodder. I was getting through no probs. Then I hit lvl 80 and could not get through with them. But last night I used lance and cabal full
    And 4 other weak guys as fodder. Got through. Had to make a couple adjustments to form on a few guys but got through it.

Im lvl 100 so maybe my method is not good for low lvls. My force is 102 million. I use 2 ships my main and Elsa and reduce my force to 35 million. On this way i get players under lvl 100 and win easily. This method based on to have a ship with good dodge and a special attack which hits more than one ships.
    To reduce force u have to unequip your weapons, shields and etc. from ships which ones u dont use in quasar and have to unequip your galas which r give u the most force like starocean and so on from that ships which u dont use in quasar. And one more thing take away from formation that ships which u dont use in quasar. I hope my english is not too retard to understand me.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Nichols View Post
    When I was lvl 76-79, I was using Magellan and myself with full gear. And 8 of my weakest guys as fodder. I was getting through no probs. Then I hit lvl 80 and could not get through with them. But last night I used lance and cabal full
    And 4 other weak guys as fodder. Got through. Had to make a couple adjustments to form on a few guys but got through it.
    I just hit lvl 80 and can't get through even the weakest opponent with only 4-5 ships of which 2-3 are completely stripped (and getting my force down from 16M to 7,5M). Five days in a row I've had Lance against me. Maybe I need to continue by stripping those tekken and the divine shield from the two equipped ships. I was also using Magellan, but with him Opal successfully before lvl 80. Now thinking of switching either of them to Murphy to try and one shot at least a couple enemy ships. If that doesn't work, I'll continue by trying to strip some equipment from the two and adding richter with Starocean +50 to freeze and nothing else. If these adjustments don't work, I'm probably going to ragequit because then I'm all out of ideas. I have no expensive "better" pilots which you can only buy with credits. Any additional ideas anyone ?

Keep trying according to the guide as well as watch videos attached to the guide there shown the required equipment of both stones and weapons ... if that wont help

post here screens of your commanders with the gala and equipment and i'll help you to compose most effective formation and equip ships in the most effective way.
    Zeus.s548 / World 1451 / Android

Section Leader on this forum
    The Legion foundation group Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Keep trying according to the guide as well as watch videos attached to the guide there shown the required equipment of both stones and weapons ... if that wont help

post here screens of your commanders with the gala and equipment and i'll help you to compose most effective formation and equip ships in the most effective way.
    Cheers,

Finally did it, took 3 weeks of trial and error. Funny thing is, in the end none of these tricks helped, it was like back to the first runs at lvl 60. I stripped FS, left everyone else at full force (Magellan, Opal, Murphy and Richter) except switched their Tekken for Flash.
    Whats even weirder is that when I tried stripping my force it only got worse. I have 18,1M power normally, when stripped to 10-11M I would get stuff like Lance and Brom Bones against me and the starting power of first wave would be at ~9,5M. With the succesfull run I only reduced down to 15M, the enemy still had less than 10M on the first wave, but the opponents were of the usual stuff I have up until the last round. The easiest battle was the last. Killed his FS, Lance, Cabal, Brom Bones and Aethos with 4 shots. Go figure ...

А у меня фул одетый кабал и полностью раздетый флаг, два кома самых слабых сидят в запасе) Просто переставляешь кабала чтобы не попадал под первый удар и все1.JPG

Еще так же можно проходить с асгардом! ну или с ястребом.
    Last edited by Pliusomiot; July 24th, 2016 at 20:08. Reason: Consecutive posts merged

Colonel
    Quote Originally Posted by Arut View Post
    Use annika and fs only with full equipment, and three ships without anything, the other ships must be dismissed...
    I do the same I never use my 3 other comanders

this is tricky ways, im on my 68 lvl doing the same with Annica but on lvl 100 Annica will not work and save you with her shield ... so i wrote general principles ...
    another important moment is not every one could purchase Annica in early levels but after 80+ she is not very effective and these guys not buying her at all
    Zeus.s548 / World 1451 / Android

Section Leader on this forum
    The Legion foundation group Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    this is tricky ways, im on my 68 lvl doing the same with Annica but on lvl 100 Annica will not work and save you with her shield ... so i wrote general principles ...
    another important moment is not every one could purchase Annica in early levels but after 80+ she is not very effective and these guys not buying her at all

I'd argue with you about Annika and chaos. I've skipped the math part in my chaos guide, but I'll add those details here.
    As i concluded, the game mechanics is selecting your opponents in chaos based on your force (and level)
    Now, when you have a commander (i. E. Annika) who accounts for 80% of your overall fleet force, the most powerful encountered opponent will have usually commanders having a force about 45-50% from Annika's (last wave opponents have a force at 2.2-2.5 times from your fleet's force) Here the battle equations have to be added to get the whole picture.

When you have this force gap (4 or 5 commanders, each of them having a force at about 50% compared to the force of your fully equipped Annika and presuming that they are normally developed) then according to battle equations they will do much less damage than one could expect - often only 22 damage is dealt , and her 200k shield will be still quite effective, even if opponents level is 100, except some cases when critical attack is triggered.

Once in a while, you may stumble uppon an opponent who did put an emphasis on attack (sattack) or defence of only one commander in his set. Well, for those cases you still have 3 decoys )

Not to mention the fact that you can manipulate opponent's force by choosing correctly your galactonites and weaponry.

Right now, at lvl 88, I'm still routinely passing through the chaos with minimal repairs after each set of 3-6 opponents, using skip option in order to minimize the time spent on this task.

Of cource, I'll be able to test in full my theory only when I'll hit lvl 100, but I'm pretty much sure it is like i assume it is
    Last edited by Pliusomiot; January 29th, 2016 at 01:59.
    Pliusomiot.s480 /World1383/Android
    LittleBoy.s480 /World1383/Android
    Art of War official FB group member