Thread: Starocean R5 galas not working in random PvP battles

Starocean R5 galas not working in random PvP battles

Hi folks,

I recently came across a few Staroceans R5 equipped in old commanders I no longer play, so thought it would be a good idea to use them to replace the dual-accumulator R5 galas I have (all five), especially since I want to add Guardians, Mag-Clouds, etc. and you can't if you already have the same galas types. What I found odd was that in some random PvP battles, those commanders that I equipped these Starocean R5s L10 would - instead of having 125 accumulator, as shown on their stats screen - only show 2 bars (50 accumulator)! It effectively means 75 accumulator went missing which happens to be what those Staroceans were supposed to give...

I kept thinking that perhaps the other players use lieutenants with specials accumulator-reducing abilities, but when it's always the same commanders - even when I tried different formations - I can't ignore it. I've contacted t4f but so far support came back with one reply: 'This can only increase energy storage.'

Can anyone advise or suggest I do anything other than use those dual-accumulator R5 galas? I already stupidly decomposed them
    Am I missing something obvious? Thanks in advance for any assistance. Cheers!

My fleet: Slade +12, Nicholas +10, Murometz +12, Rick +12, Fearsome Devil +12.
    All Lvl 110, maxed equipments.
    Lieutenants: Mileena +6, Louise +7, Kit +4, Herbert +7, Krill +7.
    Last edited by Khangster; May 25th, 2019 at 09:21.

Let me guess it's in fleet league you experience this?
    Fleet league has it's own interface and changes you do in game with equipment don't follow in fleet league setup. You have to enter fleet league interface and equip comms there also, in both attack and defense formations.
    Personally I never play fleet league. Too bugged and poor rewards.
    Good luck!
    [AoW] GL :: Art Of War :: Official 100 Group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1689...f=group_header

ASR1927, you are completely correct! I knew it was something obvious! - and all this time I've been fielding a half-strength fleet. But as you say, poor rewards...

My thanks for replying. Cheers!

I play Fleet league perhaps once a day if i have time. Playing for the class chips.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri