Thread: Heroes obtained in CTC

Heroes obtained in CTC

Again another question. What is the limit to use heroes obtained from the CTC competition ?

I hope I understood your question.

There are 2 types of commanders that can be obtained from Conquer the Cosmos. The SS type and the Dark Commander.

SS heroes have the highest speed and with a faster fleet (compared to opponent) will usually win the battle (if the force and type are similar).

Dark SS commander is usually just a bonus for the player who obtain the SS commander. Previously it was still worth it to obtain the Dark SS commander. But recent S6 commanders are much more powerful even if slower.

Also the Dark SS commander is an older commander with skills that are not current so nowadays no one goes for the Dark SS commander.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

I mean the limitation where it can be used. I tried to used mine in Galaxy League and Fleet League. Even my opponent's level and forces are similar or slightly greater than me, it says my opponent is safe and no battle can commence. Is the hero that I obtained too powerful ?
    So far I used it in Arena battles, no problem. The kind of hero I obtained is the the dark one.

If you get the message that your opponent is safe in Galaxy League and Fleet League that means a) the battle has occurred b) the game has lost internet connection between your phone and Tap4fun server c) there is a break in connection between Tap4fun internal server.

I suspect it's (c) a bug because it's rather obvious when (a) you started battle or (b) the game shows rotating hexagon - this can happen when you switch to another app and back to Galaxy Legend the game. Although in most cases, the game will continue on without an error, for Galaxy & Fleet League it can be considered a "break" and the opponent is considered safe from attack. This is not an issue for most server. I was personally affected by this bug for while.

Do contact Tap4fun support and raise this issue with them if it is not case (a). If your server has moderators - inform them about it and ask them to also report as a bug for you (it may not affect them personally). The more people who report the better.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri