Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nicholas ends his career?

Plundering 20% accu most likely means accu = 80 after plundering. But the hitting increases accu by 25 units - therefore after the hit the commander still has 105 accu.

So the effect of this special is a higher accu overcharge for Chris and a lower overcharge for hit opponents.

Regarding Slade vs. Chris the main issue is that Chris has +4k speed. This will probably contribute more to the reign of Chris over Slade than any other property.

I am still unlocking tiers one by one and can not compare Slade with Chris yet.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

One-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    Plundering 20% accu most likely means accu = 80 after plundering. But the hitting increases accu by 25 units - therefore after the hit the commander still has 105 accu.

So the effect of this special is a higher accu overcharge for Chris and a lower overcharge for hit opponents.

Regarding Slade vs. Chris the main issue is that Chris has +4k speed. This will probably contribute more to the reign of Chris over Slade than any other property.

I am still unlocking tiers one by one and can not compare Slade with Chris yet.
    Overcharge during the battle? I thought i knew that accu can not go over 100 during the battle by just being hit, except for the initial accu...

Accumulators can be more than 100 units from multiple hits, with each hit adding 25 units.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri