Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nicholas ends his career?

Question Nicholas ends his career?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture+_2019-03-08-15-31-50.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	183.4 KB 
ID:	3017

This question was asked on one of the groups on the facebok. I wonder if they will weaken him. I bought it for the full amount of credits. Maybe it can be weak.
    hyperion.s398 - World 398 Android : wink-new:

At present, it would be useless, since all the latest ships that have invented, are able to unload the accumulator and thus prevent the adversary from using his special attack.
    Last edited by NarakuITA; March 8th, 2019 at 19:14.

Those who got it for free will not cry. I collected credits for 3 months. For me, if they weaken it, then I will finish the game.
    hyperion.s398 - World 398 Android : wink-new:

They already have weakened it...
    He's now lowering his hidden status from first round to second to third for 10% down.

That by my opinion is a good way to keep Nicholas force still present for those that want to keep him, and to lower his behemoth fights which are pain in the arse for higher force players...

I personally am satisfied with this decision by Tap.
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise

I fully share your thoughts.

One-Star Admiral
    All is not lost

One-Star Admiral
    In my opinion, not only Nicholas is (almost) at the end of his career, but Raksha too, worse than Nicholas. Even if old, Raksha was not only a strong commander but a concept of gameplay, a concept that is at an end now that Chris was put in play. Sure, removing invisibility was possible (a lieutenant, removing invisibility in 50% of the cases, and Samuel) but Samuel is pretty expensive and i encountered that lieutenant very seldom. But now Chris is almost free, ignores invisibility always and plunders accu, so Raksha will never get to fire his special after the first time. Same goes for Nicholas (why they nerfed him just before releasing Chris fails to make any sense to me).

So now i have a real dilemma: i have 1 Nicholas DNA chip and i really don't know if it is worth it anymore to get the second one (i have 45k saved) or saving them for another commander, like Brock. What do you think guys? what's your advice?

One-Star Admiral
    Don't waste the 45k

Brigadier
    Quote Originally Posted by bloody9 View Post
    In my opinion, not only Nicholas is (almost) at the end of his career, but Raksha too, worse than Nicholas. Even if old, Raksha was not only a strong commander but a concept of gameplay, a concept that is at an end now that Chris was put in play. Sure, removing invisibility was possible (a lieutenant, removing invisibility in 50% of the cases, and Samuel) but Samuel is pretty expensive and i encountered that lieutenant very seldom. But now Chris is almost free, ignores invisibility always and plunders accu, so Raksha will never get to fire his special after the first time. Same goes for Nicholas (why they nerfed him just before releasing Chris fails to make any sense to me).

So now i have a real dilemma: i have 1 Nicholas DNA chip and i really don't know if it is worth it anymore to get the second one (i have 45k saved) or saving them for another commander, like Brock. What do you think guys? what's your advice?
    Not true at all. Chris is like that cheerleader who thinks she can do MMA with a guy. I have her and already benched her for wasting my time. Raksha laughs at her in almost every fight with him he was the last one standing with Chris gone by the 2nd round. Chris is great for those that missed out on Slade and for the new players who started after the WC event but let's face it, Slade for the most part is far better. The exception is for those that got a wimpier Slade. For those that got every skill he's far more powerful. It's not even close. Most times even Nicholas easily bests her.

One-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by Alarinn View Post
    Not true at all. Chris is like that cheerleader who thinks she can do MMA with a guy. I have her and already benched her for wasting my time. Raksha laughs at her in almost every fight with him he was the last one standing with Chris gone by the 2nd round. Chris is great for those that missed out on Slade and for the new players who started after the WC event but let's face it, Slade for the most part is far better. The exception is for those that got a wimpier Slade. For those that got every skill he's far more powerful. It's not even close. Most times even Nicholas easily bests her.
    Well, i don't have Slade, i came back in the game after Slade event was over. I got Chris today and what i noticed right away is that her special "plunder accu" skill does not seem to work as intended: i can't asses if it's working at first fire of her special (initial accu of enemy may be higher than 125) but subsequently firing of her special does not clear 20% accu from the enemies. I seen this again and again, against Slade and other commander who replenish their accu by 100. For example my Chris fires first, she hits Slade then Slade fires his special. Slade should have 100 accu now. Next turn Chris fires her special again and she should deduct 20 of Slade's accu but it's not the case. Right after getting hit by Chris, Slade fires again his special..and this goes on and on with other commanders too.
    It is again the same shit description or implementation of the skill from T4F: it seems Chris returns the accu "plundered" (if it takes anything at all) right after she fires her special