Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Game is over?

Hello,

I just dropped by and thought I'd give my 2 cents on the matter.

While the game is fun in itself, concept-wise, the execution leaves more to be desired.
    That sentence above is what I'll revolve my point of view around, as well as what displeases me.

First of all, leaving aside the balancing stuff that were and still are a hot topic for quite some time, I'd like to focus on some QoL aspects that this game thoroughly misses. What do I mean by that? simple, the UI functionality. Take for example any other mobile game, does it not feel easier in some games to perform the daily stuff just cause a simple button was implemented that lets you collect all stuff, or let's you fight multiple times without you being required to hit a couple of buttons every minute or so just cause the waves won't advance unless you do so? Now multiply that by 365 times, since you're required to do that every day (when possible ofc) and exclude events. Doesn't it already feel like a deal breaker? There are soo so many quality of life changes that could have been done earlier on to facilitate a better management of your in-game time. Instead, you spend extra time in each menu that you could have put forth into doing something else that might have had greater effects for you in-game.

Another aspect that I hate are the rewards they give for different events, dailies. There is such a discrepancy that it's literally all or nothing (this is applicable to where the 1st place rewards are actually good and useful to let's say a veteran player that has so many different currencies, items stacked up that it's either 1st place to get something maybe new, maybe useful, or more of the same shit you've been collecting daily and which you can no longer use cause you maxed out almost everything else, probably excluding ship chips).

I see their standpoint, you would like for the game to make money, it's logical, but damn you gotta spend money to make money. You can't ignore the problems forever thinking the players are gonna stick (cause at this point there sure aren't many that are coming) just cause up until this point the stacks of money from users that WANT TO SUPPORT YOU and watch you GROW, emphasis on GROW, kept coming in just to get an advantage over the maybe 50 players on your server that want 1st place.

Rant over, I vented a bit with this post.
    But in all seriousness, this game is stagnating, or even worse it's already in decline just cause it caters to the big spenders.
    One would argue that there are constant new servers on which you can battle for top spots. Agreed, but what if a whale that already has an account on other servers decides to drop in on that specific server since he knows already the ins and outs of the game and decides to drop hefty amounts of money to overcome everyone. I've seen it happen in many other games, and it will continue to happen as long as that person still has the interest to invest in the game.

And don't get me started with the leveling bullshit, a problem that I've had ever since I came back to the game, in the old server, fighting my way up against players 20-30+ levels above me. 2.5k energy amounts to 2, almost 3 levels, energy I've kept saving for over a couple of months, and I am only lvl 95 on an old server with no prospect in reaching max lvl in the forseable future.

Wake the hell up Tap4Fun.
    Current Fleet: Nicholas +7 [Kit +4] , Rick +7 [Knous +7], Jones +7, Dark Zooey +5, Slade +7

I've been noticing lately that support is a SHIT !!!!

Brigadier
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    Most of the fights are won by the one who first shoots. I can lose with 4 heroes s6 with someone who only has slade because the first one will hit ....
    I don't know about this. I lose half the time I shoot first. It all depends on the formation and how those % fall. If Slade shoots first but none of his offensive skills hit, the battle is over. Same with Nicholas shooting first - if his skills don't hit and he doesn't hide, battle is over.

It's more than just formation and the commanders present in opponent fleet.
    The difference in force between the 2 fleets is usually a good indicator of how close the battle is. That force level is an indicator of how hard the attack is and how tough they are
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Brigadier
    Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    It's more than just formation and the commanders present in opponent fleet.
    The difference in force between the 2 fleets is usually a good indicator of how close the battle is. That force level is an indicator of how hard the attack is and how tough they are
    Oh I agree. Already asked Tap to remove force altogether.

Brigadier
    I know we all hate tapping in GL, but that kinda is the whole reason for Tap 4 Fun:P I always wondered if Tap was getting money based on all of our taps. Little do we know that while we are playing the game, we are filling out adverts they get credit for.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrael View Post
    Hello,

And don't get me started with the leveling bullshit, a problem that I've had ever since I came back to the game, in the old server, fighting my way up against players 20-30+ levels above me. 2.5k energy amounts to 2, almost 3 levels, energy I've kept saving for over a couple of months, and I am only lvl 95 on an old server with no prospect in reaching max lvl in the forseable future.

Wake the hell up Tap4Fun.

Tyrael,

I feel you bro on this one.

Old server started playing some 4 years ago...

Still, I'm at level 107 now. It just needs so much rush and effort to get oldest server at 110,l that it gets so frustrating...

I can't complain though on force, which imho is 8.5 B, while other users at the same lvl are significantly lower than me.

Must say that T4F took it literally when we advised them policy of longer time leveling to 110.!! It's just crazy. :/

My question is of other nature though... When will we get to see recent gone events of acquiring items with top awards of 20 fragments S5 and S6 commanders!?!

That events are the best so far. And I managed to get 40 fragments of two top tier S6 in that way.

In next such event, I could complete them!

If anyone knows I'd be grateful...

cheers all
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise