Thread: Odin

Odin

I have Odin , and was wondering if I should keep him in my lineup or not ? I have slade t 2 , Elena, rick , and roland ,any help would be appreciated

Odin was an interesting commander if you could make his attack that strong that he kills with his death code until Slade came I think. With Slade's Stardust Shields that reduce any damage by 80 % Odin's kill effectivity has lost a huge fraction.

Given your commander line-up I'd say try to find another commander to replace odin. Elena and Rick are already 2 Strikers. Augmenting 3 might be cumbersome and you will end up with many unused Ranger/Protector Chips. Additionally Annie is still a frequently used lieutenant. Her ability to freeze Strikers might shut down 60% of your fleet if you keep using 3 Strikers.

Brock, Samuel, Nicholas, Richard, Aldebaran are very good but expensive options. Queen Reindeer, Ghost Horrock, Caroline are still solid attackers but also expensive given their playing value. Or you go for a second cosmos commander by trying your luck in the current cosmos commander Portals.

Your options strongly depend on your budget and also on your objectives.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

I would ditch Odin and collect for Nicholas. That's the best bang for the bucks for now. Maybe Richard only instead of Nicholas.
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise

Hi LTWolf,

what option did you decide for? Did you change your fleet during last Augmentation Black Market?
    Galactic Chairman
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Well at least I changed my fleet, Rick and Lazarus (SS) out and Elena and Roland (SS) in at +15. Nice change! :-)
    And yes 3 Strikers is too much, I only use one but use 2 Rangers and if I could I would even use 3 Rangers...
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

Hi Johan,

why 3 Rangers? When I battled you in League recently you still had 2 Cosmos Commanders in your fleet. Do you use 2 different fleet setups?
    Galactic Chairman

Thanks for the advice , I need to save to change my fleet for now , yeah Nicholas is who I am saving for...I lose a lot when my oppent has him