Thread: Purchase credits x2

Question Purchase credits x2

I have a question. Is there an event that restores the purchase of X2 credits. Is this just a one-time thing?
    hyperion.s398 - World 398 Android : wink-new:

it's the thing of new users that haven't used that feature yet. Only on purchase of first time credits.

Afterwards there is no this offer anymore, at least as I have seen so far..!

cheers
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise

Thank you for your response. It turns out that only a monthly card is profitable.

Some times Tap will restore the x2 credits bonus again even after it has been used. The last time it was restored for a certain period was in 2018 - if I recall currently it was during the 5th anniversary celebration event period.

For myself playing 4 or 5 years now. It has been restored twice
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

I am now collecting credits for Nicholas because I returned to the game too late and I do not have him. With cards it will take about 3 months. A bit long but buying credits without a bonus is unprofitable