Thread: Space War Question

Space War Question

The description of the event says that battle Supply fully refreshes when ever a new war starts with another alliance, but in the one previous Space War I participated in this did not happen and BS only increased every 7.5minutes like it also said. So is the text wrong or not? Should BS fully recharge at the start of each fight with a different alliance?

If you go to the Space War area and click the "?" button, the Help topic there says battle supply recharges by 1 every 7.5 minutes.

I am not sure where you are getting your information from.

It could be a translation error - the English event description for "Conquer the Cosmos - Violet", section 4, says that Tap4Fun wants people to fight more battles, so they are giving players 1 "Battle Count" point for every sortie a player makes. This is not Battle Supply, which is used to make a sortie against a player or against the Fortress/ Nuclear Fortress.

I imagine the "Battle Count" will not increase when player target the enemy's Nuclear Fortress.

I am curious as to how the rewards have changed. Nuclear R4 is probably given now, and only after reaching a 200 win streak
    time's up.

Ok I was going to quote the rules under Help, but my phone data was down.

Rule 4 says this: Any alliance member can declare war during the event.
    Rule 7 says this: Players will be giver 32 Battle Supply at the beginning of each war.

So they call the event Conquer the Cosmos and each individual fight between alliances a war. From those rules it's implied that after a war between alliances you will have 32 BS when a new alliance war is started. I'm assuming that is not the intention, but based on the last CtC event I saw that some people in the first hour had more points than I had by the time event ended and thought maybe there is something wrong here. I guess they spend thousands and thousands of credits on that event and that is why there score was so high.

Quote Originally Posted by KymerD View Post
    Ok I was going to quote the rules under Help, but my phone data was down.

Rule 4 says this: Any alliance member can declare war during the event.
    Rule 7 says this: Players will be giver 32 Battle Supply at the beginning of each war.

So they call the event Conquer the Cosmos and each individual fight between alliances a war. From those rules it's implied that after a war between alliances you will have 32 BS when a new alliance war is started. I'm assuming that is not the intention, but based on the last CtC event I saw that some people in the first hour had more points than I had by the time event ended and thought maybe there is something wrong here. I guess they spend thousands and thousands of credits on that event and that is why there score was so high.
    Hmm yes, perhaps I should read more closely too

If this is the case, then it seems people will just continuously declare war, since hey, you just got all your supply back. It was kind of nice to know that you could take a break for 4 hours after exhausting your supply and not

I'm asking around to see if the page has always been like that, or if it was changed long ago and inaccurate ever since
    time's up.

Quote Originally Posted by KymerD View Post
    If I remember correct the text has always been like this and should read "Players will be given 32 Battle Supply at the beginning of each Conquer the Cosmos."
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Craven/Chris/Slade T-IV [+15], Sky Mightlis [+15], Penelope [+15], Galaxy Lord [+T3], Roland [+T3]

Sergeant
    ...probably a translation error. Recommend posting it to the Repair Bay.

I've just checked. they dont give 32 supplies at the beginning of each war. The gameplay the same as was before, just a mistake in the description
    Zeus.s548 / World 1451 / Android

Section Leader on this forum
    The Legion foundation group Admin