Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fleet League - Experience, Comments, Tips & Pitfalls, etc

Fleet League - Experience, Comments, Tips & Pitfalls, etc

The new Fleet league is opened today, and what's your experience so far?
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Haven't tried it yet I'm still on job.

Tonight I'll report my experiences!

One more thing to notice here. User involvement in this forum has dropped significantly in recent times!?
    I don't know what is the reason for that also?

Is it that interest in the game dropped as well or some other external or internal factors are the reason!?

cheers
    Last edited by Triad; December 13th, 2018 at 14:40.
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise

Quote Originally Posted by Triad View Post
    One more thing to notice here. User involvement in this forum has dropped significantly in recent times!?
    I don't know what is the reason for that also?

Is it that interest in the game dropped as well or some other external or internal factors are the reason!?

cheers
    Interest in the game has dropped. As recently as 6 months ago, my alliance mates would shout for intelligence and arrange for Conquest the Cosmos battle schedules. However, since October after the 5th Anniversary event, no one is keen and the number of players who have stopped playing have doubled.

Over at Facebook groups, the number of different players who chatter also seems to have decrease.
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/

The new league has pros and cons. It is always some form of additional competition but the prizes are very weak.

Nopo
    I'm not surprised that the number of players is falling. Because whoever did not get the slade stopped playing. Low game development and horrific prices for heroes s6. In Poland, spending PLN 440 (that's a lot of money) for the largest credits package, I will not even buy 40 bottoms. To buy a hero, I have to spend. PLN 1,800 (the monthly remuneration of a large number of people in my country)
    There are monthly cards. But collecting 4-5 months for 1 hero is too long.
    Last edited by Hyperion; December 14th, 2018 at 06:08.
    hyperion.s398 - World 398 Android : wink-new:

Been trying to figure out how to add 2 additional fleets without screwing up my primary fleet has got me stumped. It seems for some reason Fleet League took my parts of my secondary fleet that I use in Chaos Quasar as my 1st fleet. My total force is half of what it normally is.
    And having multiple fleets are causing me issues elsewhere in the game. When I logged out and came back at the start of a new day, I was knocked down in the Arena. I looked at the report and replayed the rounds and found I only had one ship (52.1M Force) in my fleet and it was not my flagship.

I am also starting to lose interest in the game.
    I've spent a lot of time (a few years) and a few dollars building what I have and my fleet seemed to be starting to shape up to something nice. Now, going into the Galaxy League with 5 ships at Level 107 with 7.7B Force, I get wiped by players with 2 or 3 ships at Level 98 and 99 and less than 1.0B Force.
    Not to mention the Pandora Cluster. There is nothing I enjoy more than being cannon fodder for the players that camp at the doorstep with 10 times the Force that I have. Can you imagine what it is like for a new player to come into something like that?

Cheers,

I'm beginning to wonder what it takes to refresh the gameplay because I cannot agree more on this !

Last one year gameplay is quite lvl oriented.
    It means that Tap gave more attention on users that are 100-110 lvl, than the ones below 100...

This resulted in great force disbalance where game api since, so badly programed, as well resulted with low force players engaging high force players in the Pandora and in Galaxy League...

That gave us all present disinterest overall.

I think that with just a bit game api tweaking, this can be forced back on the right track.

For example, giving Galaxy League and Pandora players some assistance in enemy encounters, where it couldn't be allowed that some behemoth force players so easily meet lower lvl players...

It's just that players need to see some winning here, with which they could end their gameplay more happy and with some grin in their faces, leaving them coming back for more...

So devs. plzzz, tweak this game a bit so that lower lvl users can be involved quite some more...

cheers
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise

Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan View Post
    Been trying to figure out how to add 2 additional fleets without screwing up my primary fleet has got me stumped. It seems for some reason Fleet League took my parts of my secondary fleet that I use in Chaos Quasar as my 1st fleet. My total force is half of what it normally is.
    And having multiple fleets are causing me issues elsewhere in the game. When I logged out and came back at the start of a new day, I was knocked down in the Arena. I looked at the report and replayed the rounds and found I only had one ship (52.1M Force) in my fleet and it was not my flagship.
    These bugs have been report to Tap already.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan View Post
    I am also starting to lose interest in the game.
    I've spent a lot of time (a few years) and a few dollars building what I have and my fleet seemed to be starting to shape up to something nice. Now, going into the Galaxy League with 5 ships at Level 107 with 7.7B Force, I get wiped by players with 2 or 3 ships at Level 98 and 99 and less than 1.0B Force.
    Not to mention the Pandora Cluster. There is nothing I enjoy more than being cannon fodder for the players that camp at the doorstep with 10 times the Force that I have. Can you imagine what it is like for a new player to come into something like that?

Cheers,
    yeah, the free S6 Nicholas really made battles very hard to predict because if the random number generator went against you, you would loose, even as you said against players with are so much lower in force.

Slade as an event was nice, however, subsequent players will be at a great disadvantage. Won't be surprised this was a contributing factor to my mates not interested in Conquer the Cosmos, as well as subsequent play

Point of view depends on the point of sitting. In my opinion, someone leaves the game because he did not win these heroes. In the arena or in the new league, a person with no slade is a cannon fodder.
    hyperion.s398 - World 398 Android : wink-new:

I can't play Fleet League due to bugs. I can't find all the equipment , I can't find all the galactonite, my force is half of what it should be. Until they fix it, it's no use...

I think with the given rewards it is of no use anyways.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]