Thread: 2 accounts on one device

Cool 2 accounts on one device

I saw in a thread that you have 2 accounts.

I have one in which I'm invested, lvl102. I'd like to set up a second, free acct, on my same device. How can I do this and will I be able to switch in game?
    I'm new to gaming, though I've learned a bit. I am in an Alliance with an inactive player, and want to add my new fleet to current Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddio Joe View Post
    I saw in a thread that you have 2 accounts.

I have one in which I'm invested, lvl102. I'd like to set up a second, free acct, on my same device. How can I do this and will I be able to switch in game?
    I'm new to gaming, though I've learned a bit. I am in an Alliance with an inactive player, and want to add my new fleet to current Alliance.
    I moved it to a separate thread.

Let's define a common language first:
    Account = Player profile; usually with username / password or Facebook link
    Character = In-game character profile

One account can have several characters as long as they are located on different servers (as far as I know).

You can have several accounts and use it on the same device, too, but only one can be linked with Facebook.

First question: Is your current account PORTABLE?? That means you can logon with username + password. If not you risk losing your main profile. Alternately you can make your account portable using Facebook login.

Second question: Do you want to play on the same server or on different servers? For the same server I think you need a second account for a different server you can use the same account and start a second character.

You can switch between characters of the same account from SETTINGS menue, USER ID - right panel, lower area.
    You can switch between accounts from SETTINGS menue, USER ID - right panel, upper center area "Switch".

Also from start screen you can just tap on your account name in the lower middle area. Then the downmost button should be "Tap to add a new account".
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Thank you very much!