Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EXP Boosts needed for returning players

I think its inevitable... Just looking at primary battles we have to rush and the mission to beat him... Its coming, sooner or later, hope that doesn't mean you quit, your contributions are invaluable.

Because there are not enough places where you can get an exp. It takes a lot of time on old servers. I have 94 lvl, and the next level is over 4 million. Exp for 1 energy is 2.5 k.

That is why many people go away because it takes too long to gain more levels.
    Last edited by Hyperion; December 8th, 2018 at 15:10.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    Because there are not enough places where you can get an exp. It takes a lot of time on old servers. I have 94 lvl, and the next level is over 4 million. Exp for 1 energy is 2.5 k.

That is why many people go away because it takes too long to gain more levels.
    and when you reach max level then it's get boring cause nothing else to do. those that want to play and reach max level will play. that is part of the game that everybody did.
    Lvl 110, Free VIP 5, Arena Rank: Top 20, iOS; Merged Worlds 57, 59, 60, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72
    Force: 11 500M, PVP Fleet: Slade T-IV +12 with Lt. Knous +7, Murometz +8 with Lt. Krill +7
    Nicolas +15 with Lt. Louise +13, Roland +7 with Lt. Kit +4, Richard +7 with Lt. Herbert +7

You know me but I know you better.

In total, you're right.
    hyperion.s398 - World 398 Android : wink-new:

Quote Originally Posted by Donatello View Post
    and when you reach max level then it's get boring cause nothing else to do. those that want to play and reach max level will play. that is part of the game that everybody did.
    Signing this conclusion all the way..

This needs to change and they need to implement some more different gameplay options besides present ones...

there is enough movable screen UI that can be used for new game modules... In 2017 update we got movable UI.., this can be used further more!
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise