Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EXP Boosts needed for returning players

Hybrid View

Lightbulb EXP Boosts needed for returning players

The tittle says it all.

From my personal experience as a returning player on an older and much more developed server, leveling is as hard as it can get, especially when the energy is limited. Changing servers is not an option as I've invested quite a bit into this account and managed to get pretty high in the arena as well and secured a position in the top alliance on the server.

Since I've hit level 90, I've been struggling harder and harder to level up just to catch up on the higher lvl players in terms of equipment levels.

In terms of time, since I've come back to the game (roughly 1 year ago, picked up at lvl 36) it took me around 2-3 months to reach lvl 85. Then the nightmare started, and up to this point, only managed to reach lvl 91 (close to 92).
    Saved up energy and energy packs, donated to the alliance the highest tier item that increases my XP gain, then used all my energy (1k energy) and only managed to get 1 level, 1 LEVEL (from 90, to 91 and a bit).

Is there something tap can do for me? like apply an XP growth booster like on the newer servers? 'Cause how I see it, I won't live to see the day I will hit the level cap.
    Current Fleet: Nicholas +7 [Kit +4] , Rick +7 [Knous +7], Jones +7, Dark Zooey +5, Slade +7

Lieutenant
    Whoa, that's painful. 85 to 91 in 10 months! Tap should definitely do something about this. Maybe instead of giving more exp to newer servers, they should give more exp to newer players, regardless of server. But even that would be useless for you.

No, there are no way as the EXPerience points given out on old servers stayed the same old rate, unlike the newest servers which have a faster EXPerience points gain rate.

Unfortunately, since weren't playing for 1 year on an old server, you would need to play 1 year to cover the lost of time. I have seen some players return on my server playing from level +90+ since the 5th anniversary event and they are now about level 100-101.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

I don't know what the xp growth rate is on the server you're playing, but it's damn hard to level up on mine. Using 1k+ of energy in rushes is useless since even with the highest alliance exp boost i can get 3.5k exp/rush on the highest stage available at my level.
    Consider that and the fact that I need almost 2 million xp for 1 level now.

Plus getting 1k+ energy is hard if you don't pay money, also my luck is bad in the slots section and I rarely get an energy pack from there. I've gathered that much energy in my whole time since I returned to the game.

Painful painful leveling up...might just quit because I can't comprehend spending another year just to go up a couple of levels...
    Current Fleet: Nicholas +7 [Kit +4] , Rick +7 [Knous +7], Jones +7, Dark Zooey +5, Slade +7

That's rough, if you really like the game either grind it out or start on a new server. Otherwise, the frustration might not be worth it and you'd be happier quitting.. You tried to contact support? Probably not gonna help as it would not be fair to the others on your server that had to go what you need to go through..

I came back to the game after a long time. With 80 lvl in two months I made 92 lvl. I have 1 billion power from 50 million. It's true that you are slowly gaining experience, but I do not want to start anew again because I have slade and richard ( very powerfull heroes).
    I apologize for spelling mistakes. I'm from Poland.

This is my experience leveling up from level 97 to 100 in 2015, taking about 2 weeks to level up for each level. I am quite certain the 3 of us, were using 100 credits alliance bonus for experience.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Update 20151031.png 
Views:	36 
Size:	37.5 KB 
ID:	2996

Historical note: on 2016-02-12 Tap opened up level 110 in version 1.7.8 of the game.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016-12-02 Level Limit Increase 110 & New Battle Supplies.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	67.7 KB 
ID:	2997
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/

Maybe in February unlock levels up to 120, it'll be 2 years, plenty of time... I still don't have all the level 110 plans, missing 1 S-ATK, maybe get 50 by then.

Even if you got level 110 faster, not gonna get the equipment plans, I did pay to reset elite area once a day for a while, but afterwards not worth it.

Nooo, please no more leveling... 110 was already painful. Leveling adds several boring tasks (colonies, rushing, slot machine for rare supply packs, elite rushing for plans...) at the daily task list and adds zero fun. I said after reaching 110 that any new leveling will be the final reason to stop and if more levels will be set up like 110 leveling I will stick to my word.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    Nooo, please no more leveling... 110 was already painful. Leveling adds several boring tasks (colonies, rushing, slot machine for rare supply packs, elite rushing for plans...) at the daily task list and adds zero fun. I said after reaching 110 that any new leveling will be the final reason to stop and if more levels will be set up like 110 leveling I will stick to my word.
    haha. yes, i remember, when level 110 was announced, there were many players who left because of the added levels. i don't look forward to it too.