Thread: Question about buying a hero s6

Question about buying a hero s6

Are there any events where you can buy the S6 hero for money directly from the store. I have not played for almost 2 years, and after returning I did not catch the hero of the s6 for free. I wanted to refresh the armies a bit.
    hyperion.s398 - World 398 Android : wink-new:

Dear Hyperion, are you still playing on your old server from 2 years ago? If you are, i would highly recommend you start again on the newest servers. This is because leveling up will take a very long time on old servers compared to players on the new servers, because you will still get the old EXP drop rates while they get the new EXP drop rates. See EXP Boosts needed for returning players. Gravemind a returning player, have noticed quite a difference between old and new servers

If you are already playing on the new Galaxy server already, then that's good.

Yes, they are events that you can buy S6 hero directly from the store. As of today, 2018-12-13 Rick's 40x Part is sold in the store for 15K credits. This is equivalent to 1x DNA.

Many of the S5 and S6 commanders are now sold in terms of ship parts. 1 DNA is equivalent to 30x ship parts for S5 commanders and 40x ship parts for S6 commanders respectively. So you will need buy 60x ship parts (S5 commander) or 80x ship parts (S6 commanders) to get the equivalent of 2x DNA.

Good luck.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

I have an account on the old server. Strange politics is in this game. I do not want to start again. I have Slade and Richard (I spent a lot of money on him). There should be more benefits for returning players and not punishing them.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    I have an account on the old server. Strange politics is in this game. I do not want to start again. I have Slade and Richard (I spent a lot of money on him). There should be more benefits for returning players and not punishing them.
    If you do have Slade already, then yes, it's worth to continue on the old server. Starting again on new server without Slade, even with all things the same, will be slower
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/

I have one more question. Can 40 pieces of rick in the shop for 15,000 can be bought only once or the next day I will be able to buy another 40. Because I'm not sure.

Let me check for you with Tap to be sure.

However, from a previous event with such a description, the item can only be bought once. Even though the shop shows Daily remaining, once bought, it will remain 0 and does not refresh the next day.

Thanks for the answer. I preferred to make sure than disappoint later.