Thread: Superalloy conductors

Lieutenant

Superalloy conductors

I have now learnt almost everything there's to learn about this game, but one thing still eludes me. How the heck do I use superalloy conductors? Description says they lock attributes, but I can't find any such option.

If you have Alloy Superconductor, it will be used instead of credits when you lock an attribute in the TS modules.

image.jpg

In the example of the screenshot, i have locked Critical, and if i adjust the module using trident band capacitors, the 10% of the critical will not change, while the other attributes will change.

Critical locked
    image.jpg

5 adjustments
    image.jpg
    Notice: Critical stays at 10%, while the other attribute changes

The base attribute can also be locked

There are many thoughts on how best to use them. It is generally agreed you need a lot of capacitors and alloys, to get all 4 attributes of a TS-5 module to a very high number.

Locking more attributes, will use up more superconductor alloys (or more credits if you don't have any more superconductor alloys)

For each adjustment:
    Locking 1 attribute uses 1 alloy
    Locking 2 attributes uses 2 alloy
    Locking 3 attributes uses 3 alloy
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Lieutenant
    Ah, thank you very much Nopo! Now I know why I couldn't find it - because I am still stuck on TS1, where there's only one attribute and thus nothing to lock.

TS2, TS3 are not sold anymore and TS4, TS5 are too costly right now, so I will wait and save up conductors for now.

Save those conductors until you get ts5 or ts6, might come out before you get there, don't waste before. Use them when you have everything at gold lots of capacitors or credit to spend, preferably during an event where module adjustments get you a reward.

Lieutenant
    Yes, that is my plan too. I will be saving up all capacitors and conductors till I get ts5 and then I will use them only during events.