Thread: Diplomacy center

Diplomacy center

What I get today in the diplomatic center is a joke It would be nice to refresh this element of the game. What do you think about it ? It does not pay off.

Lieutenant
    Agreed. It is almost nothing, especially for new server players, who get 2000 aeros, 30M cubits, 100k gala energy and 10 battle supplies for free everyday, just by staying online for 3 hours. Not sure if old servers have this feature.

Old servers also have this function.

All have this feature and I must say it's lowest valuable segment of the game...

This and some other events MUST BE mitigated in any way, solved to give more for players efforts...

I might add here a galactonite mining event that gives more galactonite in gala. compose station!!!

We for example must leave our fingers for all 5 days in order to get mere 1 mil. of freakin galactonite...

Tap did this on purpose because it's then more achievable to spend some credits of having 90%|off galactonite event in black market station, for 1000 credits 1 mil galactonites...
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise

You are sooo right. The rewards are nothing today, they never really meant a lot even in far past.

But in the past there were so-called Send Events in which you could get a commander DNA for sending the persons in the diplomacy center a certain number of times. First DNA was around 1-2 k Credits if you optimized your sending. If you waited 4 weeks for the next occurrence of the event you could get good commanders at < 4 k Credits.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Nothing is practically happening in this game. I have not played almost two years. Now I started again and the only thing that changed was that they added a lot of ships for a lot of money.

That says everything regarding your three posts m8...

Could agree on this if I'm not already in some kind of addiction !
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise