Thread: The tonnels

The tonnels

I felt robbed. I bought all 6 tonnels spending almost 3,000 credits. No one have the TS-5... No one!! 🤦🏼*♂️🤦🏼*♂️🤦🏼*♂️ that is not fare.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Matos View Post
    I felt robbed. I bought all 6 tonnels spending almost 3,000 credits. No one have the TS-5... No one!! ����*♂️����*♂️����*♂️ that is not fare.
    Sorry to hear that, Alex Matos. From most players experience, if there is a item that says it will give at least item A or at most item Z, then you will more item A and very few or any item Z.

It may be better to collect TS-5 module chips while also collecting Trident Brand Capacitors and Alloy Superconductors, so that when you get your TS-5 module, you can start adjusting the TS-5 module.

There are also events when you use 80x TS-5 module chips will give you a TS-5 Module Choice Pack, where you can choose which TS-5 module to get. Usually 80x TS-5 module chips will give a random TS-5 module pack. You will not get a duplicate TS-5 module

Correction: need 80x TS-5 module chips.
    Thanks Jemy Herrera
    Last edited by Nopo; October 3rd, 2018 at 04:20. Reason: Correction: need 80x TS-5 module chips
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    There are also events when you use 50x TS-5 module chips will give you a TS-5 Module Choice Pack, where you can choose which TS-5 module to get. Usually 50x TS-5 module chips will give a random TS-5 module pack. You will not get a duplicate TS-5 module
    *80x TS-5 module chips

Quote Originally Posted by Jemy Herrera View Post
    *80x TS-5 module chips
    Oops. Thanks Jemy
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/

Hi Nopo and Jemy, thanks for reply. I did again. I bought the 3 valuable module box II costing me 1500 credits, and no one had the Ts-5 Module chips! I feel unlucky. Jajajajaja

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Matos View Post
    Hi Nopo and Jemy, thanks for reply. I did again. I bought the 3 valuable module box II costing me 1500 credits, and no one had the Ts-5 Module chips! I feel unlucky. Jajajajaja
    Dear Alex, it is better to use your credits to buy TS-5 module chips in the black market at 90% discount than to waste your credits. 1x TS-5 module chip at 90% should cost 600 credits.

It's a gamble when you buy items such as the Valuable Module Box II (or any other items in the future) which gives a chance to get ... the chance which you have experience is SO low it's practically zero for you.

Fellow commanders, can advise Alex, any way to collect TS-5 module chips for free?

One-Star Admiral
    In CTC, if your alliance is placed Top200, you get 3 TS-5 chips.