Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Time to reach level 110 (how many days of play)

Quote Originally Posted by Gravemind View Post
    It's level 9. I always use the 5 credits donation for the boost. What's the upper limit to alliance levels?
    The highest is alliance level is 13, which allows the alliance to have 32 member alliance.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Lieutenant
    Update - Reached level 90. Took 12 days and 16 hours. Next update will be at level 99, will probably take a long time.

Well friend, at level 100-110 you'll spend at least a year...

This policy of new servers over older ones like ours is not fair to older users...

But I understand gaming firm that when loosing money because of greedy policy they compensate loss of players
    by bringing new servers with fast leveling....

playing addictive games is hard these days... especially when sh*t never stops hitting the fan!

cheers
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise

12 x 10 = 120 days. Plus 10% for the ever increasing experience needed. So may be it's another 140 days to get from level 90 to 100.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

It's damn hard leveling up. I started an accound some years ago, dropped it for some reason, then came back around a year and a couple of months ago. I was lvl 37, with barely 1 mil power.
    I picked back the account (now lvl 91 ~1 year later), the majority of the players are lvl 100 and above, others i see close to my level might be secondaries or returning players as myself.

Here's the catch, if I'd just started a new account on a recommended server, I think I would have been already lvl 110, yet i'm almost hardstuck in the 90's wondering if i'll get max lvl by the end of the next year.

Saving my energy up (~1000 or so) for when I donate to alliance to get the highest EXP boost and then grind the campaign map but I doubt that will even get me 1 level since I need around 3.6 million EXP for the next lvl.

Won't there be an EXP boost event or such? Weren't there any in the past?

Sry for the rant, wanted to share my experience as well as so you know how good you're sitting now.
    Current Fleet: Nicholas +7 [Kit +4] , Rick +7 [Knous +7], Jones +7, Dark Zooey +5, Slade +7

Lieutenant
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrael View Post
    It's damn hard leveling up. I started an accound some years ago, dropped it for some reason, then came back around a year and a couple of months ago. I was lvl 37, with barely 1 mil power.
    I picked back the account (now lvl 91 ~1 year later), the majority of the players are lvl 100 and above, others i see close to my level might be secondaries or returning players as myself.

Here's the catch, if I'd just started a new account on a recommended server, I think I would have been already lvl 110, yet i'm almost hardstuck in the 90's wondering if i'll get max lvl by the end of the next year.

Saving my energy up (~1000 or so) for when I donate to alliance to get the highest EXP boost and then grind the campaign map but I doubt that will even get me 1 level since I need around 3.6 million EXP for the next lvl.

Won't there be an EXP boost event or such? Weren't there any in the past?

Sry for the rant, wanted to share my experience as well as so you know how good you're sitting now.
    I haven't said this here before, but I am myself a returning player. I used to play on s193 around a year and half ago. I have noticed some big differences for sure :

1. Levelling up is faster - Last time I had gone to level 93 in 45 days before I stopped playing. This time I have gone to level 94 in 23 days, almost half.

2. Last time I got crap from the celestial portal - Khala, Volkov, Dingo, etc. Hunter was my only good commander. This time I have got a great commander every single time - Daleks, Annica, Aquos, Kraing. I even got 3 S rank commanders from the primary portal - Pelebot, Flynn and Zaffrey. I am sure this good luck has something to do with my server being new.

3. Increasing force is much easier - Last time I had got 45M force in 45 days. This time I have got 150M power in 24 days. In particular, getting legendary equipment and galactonite has become much easier. Last time I mostly had a lot of R5 with a few dual R5. This time I have mostly R6 with a lot of dual R6 and a couple of R7 duals. Last time I had no legendary equipment at all. This time I already have 3 and am on the verge of getting another one.

Considering all this, I understand your pain. Remember you can still switch to a new server. It will take you just a few weeks to surpass your current account, and you will play much faster.

And no, I don't remember any experience gaining event, although that would be a great idea for everyone who has not yet reached level 110.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravemind View Post
    I haven't said this here before, but I am myself a returning player. I used to play on s193 around a year and half ago. I have noticed some big differences for sure :

1. Levelling up is faster - Last time I had gone to level 93 in 45 days before I stopped playing. This time I have gone to level 94 in 23 days, almost half.

2. Last time I got crap from the celestial portal - Khala, Volkov, Dingo, etc. Hunter was my only good commander. This time I have got a great commander every single time - Daleks, Annica, Aquos, Kraing. I even got 3 S rank commanders from the primary portal - Pelebot, Flynn and Zaffrey. I am sure this good luck has something to do with my server being new.

3. Increasing force is much easier - Last time I had got 45M force in 45 days. This time I have got 150M power in 24 days. In particular, getting legendary equipment and galactonite has become much easier. Last time I mostly had a lot of R5 with a few dual R5. This time I have mostly R6 with a lot of dual R6 and a couple of R7 duals. Last time I had no legendary equipment at all. This time I already have 3 and am on the verge of getting another one.

Considering all this, I understand your pain. Remember you can still switch to a new server. It will take you just a few weeks to surpass your current account, and you will play much faster.

And no, I don't remember any experience gaining event, although that would be a great idea for everyone who has not yet reached level 110.
    True there is always the option of switching servers but I'll be losing lots of good commanders I have like Rick and Nicholas.
    And about what you said that I'll surpass my current account in a couple of weeks, I don't think i can surpass 1.8 billion power that I currently have in just a few weeks...

Also I've invested quite a bit into this account, managed to get into top 50 in arena and in the 1st placed alliance on server, lots of great and helpful people here.

Would just want an XP boost (
    Current Fleet: Nicholas +7 [Kit +4] , Rick +7 [Knous +7], Jones +7, Dark Zooey +5, Slade +7

Lieutenant
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrael View Post
    True there is always the option of switching servers but I'll be losing lots of good commanders I have like Rick and Nicholas.
    And about what you said that I'll surpass my current account in a couple of weeks, I don't think i can surpass 1.8 billion power that I currently have in just a few weeks...

Also I've invested quite a bit into this account, managed to get into top 50 in arena and in the 1st placed alliance on server, lots of great and helpful people here.

Would just want an XP boost (
    I don't think force and arena would be a problem, as believe it or not, some people on our server have already reached 1B and the top guy has reached 3B, and you can easily get into top 50 in any server because most people become inactive after a few weeks.

You are right though, that you would lose some very powerful commanders and teammates. Good teammates can be really helpful, especially in CtC.

Anyway, it's your decision to make. Good luck!