Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Time to reach level 110 (how many days of play)

Time to reach level 110 (how many days of play)

Hi commanders who are playing on Galaxy Servers (a mix of Android and iOS players), how long does it take to reach level 80, 90, 100 and eventually level 110?

Am curious to see how new players (accounts) will roughly need to reach level 110, because in the Galaxy League, it's just usually the same usual names we see ...
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

fastest i have seen to reach 110 was about 130 days (iOS) ... 220 days on a galaxy server ...
    Richard+10 with Krill+7, Nicholas+11 with Herbert+7, GL+10 with Knous+7, SL+7, Raksha+10 with Kit+4, Slade+11 with Mileena+6

-Havoc-.s612
    World 400 iOS

Yeah I took more or less 8-9 months to 110, always without buying extra chances (those 10 credits) or packs on events.

7-9 months ... wonder if new players who are not previous Galaxy Legend players can sustain the interest so long, especially when reach level 110, its to meet long time players who would have accumulated a lot a stuff like equipment plans (still posts about not having 5 complete sets of equipment)
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

I think it mostly depends if one can fight for the top places in arena. If that happens you always have a drive to continue developing

I'm playing some 3 years and still haven't acquired lvl 110.
    I'm on 105 now.

It's just that I don't consider leveling above 100-110 so force-important as let's say item and equipment building when the sheer force is concerned!

With that in mind, and my level 105 I managed to build 7 Bil force.

cheers
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise

Quote Originally Posted by Triad View Post
    I'm playing some 3 years and still haven't acquired lvl 110.
    I'm on 105 now.

It's just that I don't consider leveling above 100-110 so force-important as let's say item and equipment building when the sheer force is concerned!

With that in mind, and my level 105 I managed to build 7 Bil force.

cheers
    Regarding force you might be right, but as for speed, the boost lvls give is important, specially if you are competing for top spots in arena (as in my case). Lvl 110 also gives a big boost on HP, so even lvl 109 rated as 15b can be defeated, as long as you set your formation correctly. Nowadays is all about formation and speed, as nearly everyone has Nicholas and/or Richard so first shots can decide the entire battle. That alone is a good incentive to lvl to 110 fast.

In 1y and 2months I am at 110 and close to break the 10b force. Hopefully by the end of Slade event I will get it (300m to go or so and 2/3 new dual r7 gala still to improve above lvl6, almost 900 capacitors to adjust in next adjustment event).

Still lacking so many things though...
    Last edited by Nightbolt; September 28th, 2018 at 23:34.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightbolt View Post

In 1y and 2months I am at 110 and close to break the 10b force. Hopefully by the end of Slade event I will get it (300m to go or so and 2/3 new dual r7 gala still to improve above lvl6, almost 900 capacitors to adjust in next adjustment event).

Still lacking so many things though...
    Only on lvl 6 R7 duals..?? I thought you were higher..?

Yes Night, you said it good here. Still lacking so many things there.
    With this in mind I calculated that it's not favorable getting R8 galactonites early since it's not cheap yet, and they don't give you R8 choice dual attribs galactonites yet.

That event usually comes in the end, and I'm quite sure that I'll improve my R7 duals to say Lvl 9 and 10 after which they will lower the prices of newest ones so we can easily switch them over.

Can you say what is your percentage on TS-5 modules, I'm at some 15 percent three of five attribs on all 5 modules, that resulted in great force improvement...

I can only imagine what it will be like when I hit 30% max lvl !?
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise

Only on lvl 6 R7 duals..?? I thought you were higher..?
    Hmmm, I have almost all full dual R7 at lvl9. Only got a couple at lvl7 (improved them since last post and got both of them in the last exchange event), some 4 R8 at 7 too (a purity and two meteor) and a couple more dual R8 (hp, atk, stk) at 5 or 6.

Can you say what is your percentage on TS-5 modules, I'm at some 15 percent three of five attribs on all 5 modules, that resulted in great force improvement...

I can only imagine what it will be like when I hit 30% max lvl !?
    I am still really poor at TSs... Only 2 TS5 yet. On both of them I have attributes at 20%. Ranger have main stat at 136% (gold) and striker at 128% (purple, should be changing soon). My TS4 are also poorly tuned. I use free attempts to tune Rover and Protector modules since I don't use any of them in my fleet, so I don't run in the issue of detuning some stat to tune main attribute. Unfortunately had to miss todays event as I was still 80 capacitors short and didn't want to spend credits.

I am also lacking several lieutenants. After Slade event I'll probably spend the rest of my credits to buy Herbert and Krill. Have enough chips and augmentations packs to put both at +7 right away. Then it is time to spare again for 2nd dna of Richard or some other commander...

Lieutenant
    I started playing yesterday and am now at level 63 with around 3 million power. How long do you guys think it will take me to get to your levels?