Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dark Flagship or 2 dual speed R7 Gala?

One-Star Admiral

Dark Flagship or 2 dual speed R7 Gala?

Hi guys, i'm i need a bit of advice here: what to go for when in this current thanksgiving event: i can get Dark Flagship or 2 dual R7 speed gala , which do you think brings more advantages? I'm lv97, and i only have Raksha and Brian as notable commanders..i'm not a paying customer, except the silver month card. I plan to get a better flagship in the future (maybe the Future one), so investing now in Dark Flagship may be redundant...

Lieutenant
    You are right, investing in dark flagship is redundant. Go for Scott or future. R7 speed duals are really worth it, and I think better than dark FS. Actually you could also go for 5 legendary equipment fragments, since with 200 fragments you will get a choice pack.

Hmm, doesn't everyone have Slade by now ? Isn't he better than DF / Kate / Future / Scott ?

One-Star Admiral
    New players that started after 5th aniversary does not have Slade. And that's very frustrating in Galaxy League because usually a Slade means death for the opposing team who doesn't have it...
    Last edited by bloody9; November 21st, 2018 at 14:47.

One-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravemind View Post
    You are right, investing in dark flagship is redundant. Go for Scott or future. R7 speed duals are really worth it, and I think better than dark FS. Actually you could also go for 5 legendary equipment fragments, since with 200 fragments you will get a choice pack.
    So the Top Legend Chest days are gone do you think? And 5 legendary fragments are to expensive i to get with this event items compared to the R7 gala...

Lieutenant
    Considering that the event where we can use 200 fragments to get a choice pack containing the latest equipment comes every few weeks, I believe that yes, the days of top legendary chest are more or less gone.

Fragments are much costlier for sure, but a lot of events give R7 CP as rewards, and almost nowhere can we find fragments for free. I am not saying it's a better choice, only that it's a choice worth considering.

Better to go for 2 dual speed R7 galactonites, Dark Flagship would not give you the speed edge and there are better flagship commanders to recruit, such as Scott or even Future, both gives a 23506 speed advantage at level 110 (not sure what the difference is at level 97, but i think it is the same). That's something which even with 5x R8 speedy meteors at level 11 cannot overcome.

There is no speed difference between Dark Flagship and the normal default Flagship.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Just got enough wine bottles for Dark flagship today, just for Galaxy league... Have 1000 of pies and turkey, but 100 bottles... R8 not worth it, don't need r7, Adv Aug only thing worth going for afterwards.

One-Star Admiral
    Thanks for answers guys, i went for dual R7 speed, i got 3 from the event and one from dual R7 choice pack, one more and i'm done
    Speaking about flagships and Slade, do you think they will ever have another event or events where those who don't have Slade can get it? Because you can get all other commanders after all and it's pretty unfair to the new servers who get trashed by those old enough to have got Slade.

Lieutenant
    I am pretty sure they will introduce some new flagship stronger than Slade sooner or later, so it doesn't really matter. I wouldn't have used him in the long term even if I had got him anyway.