Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Rick Strategy Guide Needed

  1. #11
    Two-Star Admiral Triad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Siberia
    Posts
    431
    helloo guys..!?

    Need answer on this if anyone can give input if it's worth the investment and time to bring Paccar to +15 as a lieutenant!?

    thankz
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise

  2. #12
    Section Leader Nopo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Currently somewhere in South East Asia
    Posts
    2,547
    Hi Triad, since you fleet still have commanders that haven't been augmented to level 12, I think the Pandora Cores & Crytals will be more useful to augment up your other commanders for the fleet bonus that comes when your fleet has the same level of augmentation.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

  3. #13
    Two-Star Admiral Triad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Siberia
    Posts
    431
    Ok, I was thinking about that as well, but, I have seen earlier that even though my commander hasn't been augmented to +7 bringing some other lieutenants to +7 gave better chance of winning battles despite main commander being +4...

    So, my policy until now was that I always augmented lieutenants to their max support attribs after which I augmented commanders..!

    This in it's nature regarding Paccar is different, since he is the first lieutenant that was released having the ability to be augmented to +15, so this is why I wondered would Rick be so much better with Paccar at +15 on the field..!?

    cheers
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise

  4. #14
    Section Leader Nachteule's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,614
    Quote Originally Posted by Triad View Post
    Ok, I was thinking about that as well, but, I have seen earlier that even though my commander hasn't been augmented to +7 bringing some other lieutenants to +7 gave better chance of winning battles despite main commander being +4...

    So, my policy until now was that I always augmented lieutenants to their max support attribs after which I augmented commanders..!

    This in it's nature regarding Paccar is different, since he is the first lieutenant that was released having the ability to be augmented to +15, so this is why I wondered would Rick be so much better with Paccar at +15 on the field..!?

    cheers
    Paccar at +15 gives 150 S-ATK for the main striker commander and he gives it in a way like a paint coat does. So Rick with Paccar +15 behaves like Rick with permanent Starlight Lv. 2 paint coat.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

  5. #15
    Two-Star Admiral Triad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Siberia
    Posts
    431
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    Paccar at +15 gives 150 S-ATK for the main striker commander and he gives it in a way like a paint coat does. So Rick with Paccar +15 behaves like Rick with permanent Starlight Lv. 2 paint coat.
    Ok, this is quite enough for me to augment it to +15, but only after Rick achieves his yellow status, and that's +13.

    Thsnkz so much for this valuable info Nachteule.

    cheers
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise

  6. #16
    Should I keep augmenting my lieutenants also?
    How can I gain the most benefit?
    I'm almost level 100, with 600M + force, ranked around 20 in arena (always battling to maintain my rank.
    I've been playing about a month and a half, still learning how to manage my resources.

  7. #17
    Lieutenant
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Bangalore, India
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddio Joe View Post
    Should I keep augmenting my lieutenants also?
    How can I gain the most benefit?
    I'm almost level 100, with 600M + force, ranked around 20 in arena (always battling to maintain my rank.
    I've been playing about a month and a half, still learning how to manage my resources.
    Of course you should keep augmenting commanders. Now reverting augmentation comes free except for cubits, so you won't lose any chips.

    After level 7 augmentation, the success rate will start decreasing, so wait for the 100% augmentation event to augment your ships after that.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •