Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rick Strategy Guide Needed

Hybrid View

Question Rick Strategy Guide Needed

Hello,

I've recently acquired Rick and have a dilemma: boost Rick or Nicholas? (meaning swapping gala's from Nicholas to Rick etc).

From what I've experienced so far, Rick's inviz is much more, frequent in lack of a better word. I have Knous as his Lt. just because Nicholas has his own poison.

So what I'd like to hear from you is what you've experienced so far (with or against Rick) and if you have any advice related to what galas to have, his position in the fleet (will post my fleet below, only with the relevant Lt.) and much more.

For a better overview of the situation, here's my fleet positioning:

Nicholas | Jones | "Not Unlocked"
    X | X | Rick
    Joya | X | Flagship

Relevant lieutenants are Nicholas with Kit and Rick with Knous.

Looking forward to hearing your opinions, and also thank you in advance ^_^

Both are great commanders.

Advantages Rick (over Nicholas): High Penetration = very hard to block, probably more reliable hide streaks, natural damage down.
    Advantages Nicholas (over Rick): Cross-attack, if a poisoned target dies it skips his turn, can hide team member, can weaken, cannot be blocked by lieutenants (Volkof, Annie can block Rick)

I think Nicholas has more benefits.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Brigadier
    ^^^ Agree. Nic is becoming more aggravating than Rick. He hides just as well and can survive a bit longer than Rick. I used to have Herbert on Rick, but moved him to Richard with a bit better success. I keep Knous on Nic. That may all change with Slade.

Thx for all the advice.

Here's something I noticed. Since my fleet does not have that much speed, I usually fire 2nd (especially since I'm only lvl 90, 1.3 billion power), my Nicholas dies usually first since he's in the first lines (either to direct attack or cross-fire attacks) and Rick paired with Knows +7 does the job since his inviz is more reliable than Nicholas. Also having that 40% s-attack resistance ensures that he survives most attacks (even other players on my lvl that have Nicholas).

All-in-all, having 2 hard hitting commanders put in different lines of fire boosts my win % by quite the margin, but as you've already suggested, I'll leave my best gear on Nicholas since when paired with enemies lvl 100+, he's the only one that can one-hit commanders.

Ty again ^_^
    Current Fleet: Nicholas +7 [Kit +4] , Rick +7 [Knous +7], Jones +7, Dark Zooey +5, Slade +7

One-Star Admiral

I fired 2nd.
    Nick was last to fire but I still won
    Last edited by CalicoGray88; September 28th, 2018 at 16:50.

wow, that's just..., the video speaks for itself.
    Thank you for sharing that with us, it's really impressive.

Will stick to Nicholas as very good points were made, plus the video to top it all off.
    Current Fleet: Nicholas +7 [Kit +4] , Rick +7 [Knous +7], Jones +7, Dark Zooey +5, Slade +7

Yes You had Nicholas in third row, that is in wrong line of fire where he was disabled to inflict quite some more damage in the cross of his specials..!

His damage was siphoned by Kate and it was so much slim chances for a win over stronger commanders fleet like another Nick and Rick at the same combo, so you took the enemy with only Nick and Caro that can have some strong kick there...
    And that's without your Rick that is in your sub line below!

1.3 bil force in Lvl 90 indeed is impressive.

Compare this to mine sub below and you'll be even stronger when taken into account that I'm some 7bil force on lvl 105.

This game is more to the equipment and force rather than to sheer leveling to 110...!
    You and I are the proof of this, especially because all the enemies given randomly in most of the quests are calculated not by your own force, but by your level... So with this in mind, those players are much more like to get all the equipment faster than low force 110 lvl players...

That's the best strategy there to stay no1 of your arena and maybe even head of your server regarding Pandora, CTC and Space wars. of course when Lvl 110 is achieved...

cheers bro. and keep that pace
    Last edited by Triad; October 1st, 2018 at 10:40.
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise

Brigadier
    The game is warped now. Force means nothing. I have 14B force with lvl 13 Richard AND Nic and lvl 12 Rick and I've been owned by lvl 105 3B force fleets simply because of Nic/Rick hiding forever. Once you get in that backstab loop game over no matter if you have 100B force. And Annie is completely useless against Nic. Most weaker fleets position Nic so he is last to die and then with Herbert is insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Alarinn View Post
    The game is warped now. Force means nothing. I have 14B force with lvl 13 Richard AND Nic and lvl 12 Rick and I've been owned by lvl 105 3B force fleets simply because of Nic/Rick hiding forever. Once you get in that backstab loop game over no matter if you have 100B force. And Annie is completely useless against Nic. Most weaker fleets position Nic so he is last to die and then with Herbert is insane.
    Agree with you, there were a few battles, with a behind the last row Nicholas, who once revived by Herbert, goes into a invisible streak and i lost the battle.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

One more question about Rick here and his lieutenant Paccar...

It says he has 150% additional Satk when augmented to +15...

That means 600 Satk from initial value of 400 calculated on your Rick force!??
    Now, if I'm right this is not so much since it takes years to complete +15 on lieutenant, when we consider main commander being Rick also needs +15...

Paccar2.jpg

Question is, Is this force with Paccar, worth this much investment of time and nerves..1!?!?!?

cheers
    Last edited by Triad; October 17th, 2018 at 12:45.
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise