Thread: Galactic Chairmen Guide :: R8 Dual Galactonites - Attributes Overview

Galactic Chairmen Guide :: R8 Dual Galactonites - Attributes Overview

Based on screenshots of recent introduced R8 Dual Galactonites I calculated the attributes for each level (except for speed - not yet released I suppose, and E-ATK).

R8DualGalactonites.jpg

For comparison reasons you find here R8 Single and R7 Dual attributes, too.

R8_single.png

R7.png

As you can see the percent based attributes have pretty much the same values. So any Duals stone gives you just 2 Singles in one.

Remarkable is that defensive static attributes like HP, DEF/S-DEF increase over the corresponding values from single stones by 100 - 83 % and 54%, respectively, whereas ATK/S-ATK increase just by 54 - 22%. So defensive stats are boosted by R8 Duals much better than in any previous Galactonite generation.
    Last edited by Nachteule; October 25th, 2018 at 06:58.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Thank you Nachteule, looking good and will keep that in mind. I can see some great potential with dual R8's but with the first event I am skipping any tries really as I see too many single R8's which are less in terms of the dual R7 advantage, as well as the energy cost... By the way what about Stardust?
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

Well I tried my luck on 3rd day on get 3 Meteor R8 (Speed) and 1 Purity R8 (True Damage), so I swapped out the dual R7 with speed (lvl11) and could get all 3 R8's up to lvl 10. Speed bump from dual R7 (lvl 11) to single R8 (lvl 10) is 1680 to 2140, meaning 460 points. With of these I bumped my Speed up by 1380 points. Not bad when I spend a bit less then 5k credits (it did also take an extra 9M energy to do that).
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].