Thread: Galactic Chairmen Guide :: CCC Analysis :: July-August 2018 Level 110 (iOS)

Galactic Chairmen Guide :: CCC Analysis :: July-August 2018 Level 110 (iOS)

Cross Cosmos Competition July-August 2018 iOS Level 110 Review

I have been absent for an year but i have free time now so decided to check how the new commanders are doing in CCC. There is new commander at the moment - Jeanne, but NOBODY bother to use her.

On iOS district 40 different super rare SS and Dark SS commanders were sent to the battlefields. This maybe a record but it is expected since for a while players are getting SS and Dark SS from portal events for the sake of speed.

Regular Commander Usage Analysis

A lot has changed since last year.
    We do not see anymore Flagship or Dark Flagship. Burglar Kate is used in the early rounds. Future doesn't have a winning success at all and that lead us to Scott - the most used ship {duh he is flagship after all }. Natasha is the latest SS Flagship and combined with other SS it seems she wins a lot. We are missing SS Elijah or Dark Elijah in this CCC.
    Last time i posted, Star Lord was ruling the cosmos - he is retired now.
    The most used ships(plural) are Richard and Aldebaran. The difference between the two is that Aldebaran has more wins then loses compared to Richard. Currently Aldebaran is indeed the best protector - better even then Raksha who is barely used. But the use of Aldebaran opens the door for counter - Richard who is the best commander to cripple enemy fleet and make it unable to fire special attacks even that he cannot kill them with one or two or three shots.
    And then it comes the invisible guys - Rick and Nicolas. Rick maybe used a lot but he loses more then 50% of his battles. That is amazingly bad because he was the ship that single-handedly can whip out entire fleets - NOT ANYMORE. His replacement is called Nicolas - less fights, more wins. Can't say he is the best attacker but his is powerful at the moment.
    Those are the most used ships at the moment - Richard, Aldebaran, Rick, Nicolas and Scott.
    Way back down we can see Hayley - good support ship that gives accumulator and weaken the attack of enemy.
    Queen Raindeer and Galaxy Lord are doing very bad. Raksha may still wins, but not prefer for CCC. The Football World Cup Lycan was a fail too. And lastly Muromertz - i have no words for him. He is 50-50, so so.
    Since tap4fun decided to change some skills of darks and SS commanders we see only one making more impact - Sky Mightlis - he can drain accumulator IF hits, he can freeze too now and he is shooting every round special attack. He is Star Lord and Queen Rainder(Retrobot) combined. I heard mixed feelings about him but the stats talk louder. He can win battles.

Towards the final the number of regular commanders in the fleet slowly decreases. For quater-final, semi-final and final - CtC commanders are more then normal commanders.
    The final was very interesting with many twists. Speed, choice of commanders, positioning - all played big part. One thing didn't change yet - we see the same guys at the top. This time it was roman turn to win against Goz74.
    As we said earlier, the most used ships, Richard and Aldebaran, were used in the final and Aldebaran played big part in the final match win.

First Strike-Win Analysis

First-strike win continue to be as always - the players with the faster teams have higher success rate.
    The second shooters still cannot find that break through to win it.

Featured Analysis - First Striker Choices

If you shoot first then Raksha seems like the best choice if you play defensive - he had 100% wins and he is good protector against all the cross attackers. Another option is if you want to play more aggressive - with Aldebaran who locks or Richard who can cripple too. Nicolas had the most success by all but he is powerful now and he depends on cloaking too much. Won't last long i think.
    When you shoot second - well nothing can save you. Maybe Aldebaran if he is not blocked by enemy Lt. Kit. Richard and Nicolas were losing a lot but are still most prefer choices.

Featured Analysis - First Lieutenant Choices

Since i had free time i collected more data. Not every Lt. can be seen so i give you only what i noticed.
    Since it is the era of Raksha and now Aldebaran, winner or loser, all prefer to use Kit as first Lieutenant to block one of those two beast protectors. And it was pretty successful for everybody to use that tactic.
    Another option is the use of Knous. He is definitely handy. For the others i think they don't need any comments - barely used. Maybe Krill is used in some first strikers but i cannot detect them all.

Featured Analysis - Herbert as Lieutenant Choices

There are few Lieutenants that are a must have. Knous, Kit(at the moment), Krill(maybe in the past) and definitely Herbert. He can be spotted from across the globe so lets see which commander players want to revive.
    Players still rely on Rick to finish the job but he is losing too many battles. The one that is making impact is Aldebaran since he is hard to kill and Nicolas since he tries to fill that emptiness left by Rick.
    Surprising Richard isn't doing very good too. We see Murometz doing good but i think he was just in the company of other killers so i don't recommend him.
    So for first shooters - Rick or Nicolas. For second shooters - Nicolas or Aldebaran. That is what the stats say.

Trivia

WAR isn't dead but not competitive enough. Nothing really that interesting for event controlled by first shooters and SS commanders, but new protector Aldebaran is trying to replace Raksha, Nicolas is trying to replace Rick and Richard - very good for crippling enemy. In the end having only SS commanders isn't enough. There are some normal commanders that must aid the SS commanders for the battle to be won.

Appendix A - Position Usage Distribution

Positions 1 and 2 are not very used.
    Position 9 is most used one while 5 and 7 in that order are close to each other.
    The next position that is on his own is 3, while 6, 4 and 8 are close to each other.

Appendix B - Raw Data

Google sheet: Raw Data

Youtube videos of all level 110 battles:
    Last 32 left branch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HazD35i5LYc
    Last 32 right branch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzC4hegtr08
    Last 16: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxu3SBAOETo
    Quarter finals, semifinals and final: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWeVPM2cod8

Appendix C - Previous Wrap-Ups
    Sep 2016 Level 100 (iOS)
    Oct 2016 Level 100 (iOS)
    Nov 2016 Level 100 (iOS)
    Dec 2016 Level 100 (iOS)
    Jan 2017 Level 100-110 (iOS)
    Feb 2017 Level 100-110 (iOS)
    Mar 2017 Level 100-110 (iOS)
    Apr 2017 Level 100-110 (iOS)
    Last edited by Donatello; August 5th, 2018 at 12:52.
    Lvl 110, Free VIP 5, Arena Rank: Top 20, iOS; Merged Worlds 57, 59, 60, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72
    Force: 11 500M, PVP Fleet: Slade T-IV +12 with Lt. Knous +7, Murometz +8 with Lt. Krill +7
    Nicolas +15 with Lt. Louise +13, Roland +7 with Lt. Kit +4, Richard +7 with Lt. Herbert +7

You know me but I know you better.