Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Commander Focus #38: Nicholas

One-Star Admiral
    My TS4 modules

One-Star Admiral
    Last edited by CalicoGray88; August 9th, 2018 at 08:10.

One-Star Admiral
    Ranking by Force
    Screenshot_20180809-154243.jpg
    上传的图像 上传的图像
    Last edited by CalicoGray88; August 9th, 2018 at 08:09.

One-Star Admiral
    Sorry for the multiple posts.Need more practice in posting pics.
    上传的图像 上传的图像
    Last edited by CalicoGray88; August 9th, 2018 at 08:14.

One-Star Admiral

Nick kicked ass
    Last edited by CalicoGray88; August 9th, 2018 at 15:43.

Nicholas does kick ass now. With Nicholas at +15, using a superstrong shooter, a gamble, but it sure gives you chance to win
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Woow, victorious:
    It not only gives him a chance to win...!

If my eyes serve me, and they do, he is taking down Arena no1 @Rabbit that is more than three times stronger.
    Sheer force comparing here is 23M:6.3M
    That is great, taking into account opponent fleet which is all S6.

Also, galactonites are not so well developed in Nich, most high being lv9 few of them...!

There are space for improvement Galico and you for sure are building your fleet the way I'm bringing mine up.

Noticed that if you're playing this game from item building and equipment as a force base, versus leveling, chances for force improvement are much higher.., because in the monthly arena event system api is giving you opponents based on level, NOT FORCE!

That has given me much lower force adversaries and much more energy for the equipment purchase!

For example, I'm lvl 105 and force is some 5 Mil.

By adjective, Quite Sisyphean efforts ...
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise

Brigadier
    One thing I have noticed with Richard and Nico in the same fleet is one canceling out the other. Most people shoot Nico first and then follow with Richard. If you retarget the same enemies, I have seen where Richard sometimes removes Nico's debuffs. I think Tap can't deal with commanders with similar debuffs. It stems from SL's greatest failure at times to work with Raksha. I'm debating on replacing Richard with maybe QR who has different sets of skills than Nico. Or Muro even. I already spotted Knous's cheat where he can infect hidden commanders in a vertical column. That's why I always place my 2nd strongest alongside Nico so if he is invisible, Knous won't affect him.

I just think Tap is entered an area of their coding skills where they have major issues going forward. Now, it might be a visual bug many times, but I have confirmed that the poison does affect my hidden commander since he has had reduced accum, never shoots when it is his turn, etc. I've even seen where Herbert doesn't rezz. Too many special effects are causing the game to disembowel itself.