Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Commander Focus #38: Nicholas

Quote Originally Posted by CalicoGray88 View Post
    Sorry I don't know how to post link
    I can't find that video on you-tube, but, I do have one of my own prime accounts where I, with the combo in the subs below, am destroying some 3x force opponents...

Will ul soon...

Also, if someone can add attribs of Nicholas here in main post from the beginning I'd be grateful!? If not, I'll do it later...

cheers
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise

Quote Originally Posted by Nightbolt View Post
    That is a good combo, but unless you get a fast FS (Scott or Future) and pump those speed gala you'll be a bit disappointed with it. ...
    Yeah I know, that is my next goal, after completing combo from above... 2 rangers, 2 strikers...

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule
    I would not be surprised if next regular FS (or other commander) brings a revealing skill. Aldebaran does not look like the solution to the metagame as he can be blocked too easy and then is just dead meat. Additionally Galaxy Lord is a good tool to counter active Aldo buff and he is still present (and on the rise as far as I noticed).
    Yes, but Aldebaranis a must have for never ending situation of always higher speed enemies found in the Arena as well as in CTC...
    He CAN solve even combos with two high speed SS like Anakins's there below ...

http://galaxylegend.tap4fun.com/foru...4108#post54108

Quote Originally Posted by Nopo
    Yes, Galaxy Lord, is a really killer.

My strategy is currently to dispose of Galaxy Lord as fast as possible preferably before he shoots, i'll take my chance with opposing Nicholas/Richard/Rick/Azrael.
    Yeah, that's good if you have more GL's in your respectful Arenas. My Arena is not such case.
    I havemain problem with many freakin Ricks that are all +15, overpowered....

Only good solution is to employ something like debuffers hiders like Nicholas, Richard/ Rick, Odin. force lowering with hiding abilities...
    Can't remember which striker/Lt with Odin makes opponent Rick's disabled of their Satks...

Even though now this is 50% solution of the win, I'm as sure as heck gonna invest in this combo...!

Anakin from post above is a proof. Before Sky Mightilis as 2nd SS besides almighty rare Bernard, he had Odin and he was a pain...

Last edited by Triad; August 8th, 2018 at 10:17.
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise

Quote Originally Posted by Triad View Post
    Thankz Nacht,

Although I think that this kind of post is mostly better suited for another section, like "Commander Club" in Tactics.

So if any of you moderators is capable of it, and if it's a good suggestion, we can move it there as an intro to Nicholas attribs and characteristics...

We anyway need more S6 commanders there, and someone of you can copy-paste his attribs from the ingame portal so that he desrves his thread there.

cheers m8s

@Nachteule, I must repair my misspelling here above in bold fonts...

I was thinking to move this thread to Tactics Workishop/Commander Handbook not Club

here: http://galaxylegend.tap4fun.com/foru...ander-Handbook

To be like: Commander Focus #38: Nicholas

If this can be done, that was my idea, šause HE suits more there than in comm. club !!!

sorry for misspelling m8 and others...

Moderation note: Moved to Tactics Workshop/Commander Handbook, post renamed, by request of Original Poster.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

You can post YouTube link by copy and pasting the URL or use the "movie strip" button (2nd from right).
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

One-Star Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    You can post YouTube link by copy and pasting the URL or use the "movie strip" button (2nd from right).
    Thanks Nopo
    Managed to post URL

Great fight Calico.

Only one S6 against all S6 opponent fleet that was some three times the force...
    If we take into account their force and your Nicholas dodge, I'd say that you leveled TS5 dodge attribs to max, when he is escaping almost every S6 hit...!?

WOnder just what was that commander Nicholas was shooting at in the last red cross-hair target, that was invisible!?

You are probably lvl 110 as well as the opponent but if that is the case, then you forced much higher some other of your equipment like galactonites or aeros, or lv3 eq, maybe medals.

Anyway, having Nicholas Lv10 or higher taking down 4 S6 and all that without Knous to debuff and pretty much everything else defense-wise you are quite forceful here in this video shot!!!

I'm going the same path, but significantly lower, 4.5B force level 105...

One-Star Admiral
    Thanks Triad
    The last opponent was Nick, lvl9.
    Mine was lvl15.
    Dodge was only TS4.
    Mostly being invisible and with Herbert as Lt
    Last edited by CalicoGray88; August 9th, 2018 at 05:48.

Hmm, very interesting...?

Can't resist asking how come you managed to get him to +15 and in the other hand not bringing TS to lvl 5...!?

Also, can you disclose us the force of your fleet here, I suppose it is lvl 110!!!?

very cool bro, thankz...

One-Star Admiral
    Screenshot_20180809-154217.jpg

I don't spend $$$
    So only have free credits and arena credits
    No TS5.
    I transferred all the materials from my lvl15 Caroline to Nick
    Yes, I'm lvl110