Thread: Is FD a must buy now?

Question Is FD a must buy now?

Hello,

This is my second post here, and since I got a LOT of helpful advices on what to choose from the anniversary packs, I am coming again to you for advice:

- First, to present an overall image, here's my fleet: Nicholas (+7), Jones (+7), Knous (+6), Joya (+4) and Dark Flagship (+5)
    - Currently i have 19k credits and the following DNA Chips in my inventory: Future, Richard and Cynthia.
    - Since FD is cheap now, I wonder if I should spend credits on him or gather the credits towards getting one of the above commanders (maybe Future but I already have Dark Flagship, or Richard and run a 2 Ranger Fleet).

If you have any other thoughts that you think my fleet would benefit more from, and not FD in particular, I'd really love to hear them.

Thank you again,
    Tyrael.s12

FD is useless nowadays, so don't go for him.
    Save up and go for Richard to pair with Nicholas and then get Future (Scott would be better but you already got a DNA from this one) for speed.

Upgrade Knous to +7 and use him as lieutenant either on Richard or Nicholas. (his spot can be used by Richard)
    Replace Joya by another commander. Unless you can have Galaxy Lord (or one of the super powerful SS - only for rich people) it is not worth to have destroyers at the moment.

Thank you Nightbolt with the great insight, was thinking of doing that and you just confirmed me it might be the best course of action, but here's a little update on the situation:
    Just got a Jeanne DNA Chip from the roulette-type event, will that be a good addition to the fleet? or just stick to Richard?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrael View Post
    Thank you Nightbolt with the great insight, was thinking of doing that and you just confirmed me it might be the best course of action, but here's a little update on the situation:
    Just got a Jeanne DNA Chip from the roulette-type event, will that be a good addition to the fleet? or just stick to Richard?
    So far Jeanne looks to weak for current metagame. Nicholas, Richard, ... even Joya have 100 accu refill and fire their specials every turn unless something debuffes them appropriately. So I recommend as Nightbolt to go for a second Richard DNA. (As well as I support his comment on your Knous.)

Jeanne fires like your FS and then needs up to 4 turns to reload. That's to slow against omnipresent Richards and Nicholases. Also here revive is chance based so it's not even save she will unearth anything.

A Rover which is really cheap but can probably help to survive better is Louise. She helps the team to recharge faster and survive lethal attacks. Also she fires every 3rd turn at least not every 5th like Jeanne. But take care if your Arena has lots of Galaxy Lords Louise cannot help. On the other hand Louise is also a nice Primus commander if paired with Hayley.

P.S.: Don't go for overpriced Louise DNA in running shop event. During chest/monopoly events tap4fun offers a single DNA much cheaper!
    Last edited by Nachteule; August 3rd, 2018 at 18:13.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]