Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Murometz or Nicholas

Murometz or Nicholas

I just got murometz and soon I will be getting nicholas. Currently I have raksha, kate, brian, galaxy lord, and rick in my fleet formation. I was planning on switching out brian for either murometz or nicholas but cant decide witch one might be best. I plan on having knous as lt. But I feel like they are kind of equal now that nicholas can weaken and go invisible and also help the ship with the lowest health by making them invisible but also murometz is pretty tanky from s-atk skills and has a higher chance to lock targets. But im not sure what might be best for my fleet. Would appreciate any advice on this.

Haven't been impressed by Muro in battles and I've always beat him, Nicholas I think gives you more trouble as an opponent.

I am not sure if having Alderaban mitigates Murometz reflect damage buff or it's Murometz reduce SATK damage by 40% that when reflected is not so much a trouble.

As Jie Ming Ben says Nicholas with his weaken gives more trouble.

And why is weaken so powerful? Because it reduces stats by 50% and stops weakened opponents from firing their special. With weakened stats it's also easier to be eliminated.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Nopo, please just call me Ben...

Quote Originally Posted by Jie Ming Ben View Post
    Nopo, please just call me Ben...
    b
    Thanks. It's much faster to type Ben, than copying and pasting ...

Welcome to the forum Ben
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/

Thanks for your thoughts on this. I think I will go for Nicholas.

Pleasure to join a community that's into this game as much as I am... Love to contribute and appreciate the active players that contribute an opinion.

Any more opinions on Nickolas vs Murometz in real fight lvl 110????

30 days active event is nearing..?

which one to choose...? Favors for 1st or 2nd great commander..?

as i see in the opening of the game, Muro is first in line next to Lycan, while Nick is far in the background of the poster...

thoughts
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise

Quote Originally Posted by Triad View Post
    Any more opinions on Nickolas vs Murometz in real fight lvl 110????

30 days active event is nearing..?
    from my battles against Murometz. The lock can be disabling but usually survivable. Even with damage reflected back. This could be due to Alderaban's protective buff in my case.

Nicholas's weaken - just like any other commanders that weaken makes it much easier for the rest of the friendly fleet to dispose of the opponents. Nicholas's invisibility buff does help. But there will be more and more Alderaban appearing which can potentially reveal the invisible in turn fleet.

Quote Originally Posted by Triad View Post
    which one to choose...? Favors for 1st or 2nd great commander..?

as i see in the opening of the game, Muro is first in line next to Lycan, while Nick is far in the background of the poster...

thoughts
    Is it ... subtle psychological suggestive marketing - get Murometz and after the disappointment then get the next visible commander. Lycan - which is available for a high price in monopoly.

Nick - freely available choice - just ignore ...

What would you take in my place then and with my sub below..!?
    I have one Richard DNA, one Odin, and one Rick.

Maybe QR to choose would be choice for free commander, or Hailey, or again Nick!?!?
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise