Thread: Sky Mightis or Roland?

Hybrid View

Sky Mightis or Roland?

Having a hard time deciding between the two...

Currently have Scott, Raksha, Richard, Rick.. Replacing Brian.. Have all world cup s6 commanders... Nicholaa at the end of the month..

Could upgrade to +15 if I reduced others augment levels...

Sky seems like he'd be a hell of a sniper at +15...

I have second highest speed in arena.

Not sure if this will help, but some of us was discussing with Anakin Skywalker about (Dark) Sky Mightis, his observation was that (Dark) Sky Mightis only plunders accumulator from commanders (Dark) Sky Mightis hits, it is not like Star Lord's accumulator plunder which is from whole fleet, even invisible commanders, which means that Sky Mightis does not stop auto fill accumulator commanders like Star Lord. Still it's pretty useful for that extra damage from overchanged accumulator and now that (Dark) Sky Mightis is also a autofill accumulator commanders that makes them more competitive with other current S6 commanders that also autofill accumulator.

Dark Roland's 80% lock and, and decrease 80% DEF and SDEF for 2 rounds sure looks good to soften up opposing commanders which he hits.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Was wondering about that, thanks for clarification... Doesn't say enemies hit in the description like other commanders, so I wondered... But he's a big one shot killing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Jie Ming Ben View Post
    Was wondering about that, thanks for clarification... Doesn't say enemies hit in the description like other commanders, so I wondered... But he's a big one shot killing machine
    I think the description says "targets", not sure if you need to hit or not ...

Yes, potentially could be a one shot killing machine
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

That is Chaka Wars now as well, in 4 consecutive times, although some don't favor him!
    He reminds me on Dark Logan ...
    Last edited by Triad; March 1st, 2019 at 10:20.
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise