Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Analysis of World Cup Dark Commander Bonus in League of Heroes

I got 3, took Rick and wondering who would next fit best.. Got room for only 1 more replacement, so the dark ss are a viable option, not just about collecting, but fleet assembly

Quote Originally Posted by Jie Ming Ben View Post
    I got 3, took Rick and wondering who would next fit best.. Got room for only 1 more replacement, so the dark ss are a viable option, not just about collecting, but fleet assembly
    Now that Dark Rock has been upgraded, how do you think of him now?
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

I think Raksha still better because he protects the fleet from effects... So no longer considering changing protector unless I just went all offensive, which is viable because I have the speed advantage now, 2nd on my server... Maybe 1st if I took a dark ss... Weighing options and waiting for further changes from tap.. Its hard.. Roland or mightis

Quote Originally Posted by Jemy Herrera View Post
    Isn't better to choose the S6 ships?
    Plus, why would you choose 1 Dark SS dna if they aren't on sale as S6 ships, (chests, monopoly,shop) How could you get the second dna?

*Btw, does anyone knows the characteristics of Iron Wolf? I have 20 French flags, and i wanna decide which ship to choose
    Hi Jemy,
    For Information : Iron Wolf=Lycan and look in the Handbook in the game
    Regards
    Best Regards - The Force be with you JEDI
    Flybuste.s54 - World688(699)708(iOS) - Lvl 110 -VIP11
    PVP: King's GL [+15], Richard[+15], Rick [+15], Sona [+15], Slade T-IV [+15]

Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    Now that Dark Rock has been upgraded, how do you think of him now?
    Hi Nopo,
    I look at the characteristics of the dark commanders and I do not find them any advantage despite the accumulator recharge of 100 and speed. You have to go up to level 15 to be really interesting. is not it ?
    And if you have the opportunity to take 2xADN from a dark commander, is not it better to take 2 S6 commanders?
    Best Regards - The Force be with you JEDI
    Flybuste.s54 - World688(699)708(iOS) - Lvl 110 -VIP11
    PVP: King's GL [+15], Richard[+15], Rick [+15], Sona [+15], Slade T-IV [+15]

Quote Originally Posted by FlybintheSky View Post
    Hi Nopo,
    I look at the characteristics of the dark commanders and I do not find them any advantage despite the accumulator recharge of 100 and speed. You have to go up to level 15 to be really interesting. is not it ?
    And if you have the opportunity to take 2xADN from a dark commander, is not it better to take 2 S6 commanders?
    It sure is FlybintheSky, to get 2x S6 commanders.
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/

I would like to call this thread a full stop! By my humble opinion, there is no freaking way any DS or SS commander would have much more speed significance over all S6 fleets, without major upgrade to +15 all ships in your armada.

In world.684 Eses is taking over Anakin's kick ass combo with just one SS commander... There is to galactonites that from Eses is higher, but it's only for BErnard the case, all others are alike, +11...

Capture+_2018-07-24-14-31-412.jpg

Over Anakin's two SS...

Capture+_2018-08-07-13-43-18.jpg

Since I'm respectfully sharing that glorious arena, I can say for sure that it's nice seeing those fights in replay speed 1x for no1 place...

Capture+_2018-08-07-13-43-30.jpg

Must record some of it and post it here...
    Last edited by Triad; August 7th, 2018 at 12:53. Reason: Add
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise

Reviving this thread for active and actual event of SS dark SS commanders...

Last three times after using this event I said that there was no luck, or the event was rigged!?!!

All three times there was low level Dark commander that I got...
    Soo, I decided to leave this event and flag it as "RIGGED" ...

After a while, and after getting two S6 commanders, I decided to give tomorrow or day after tomorrow, this event a second chance and to spend some 6000 credits on new try..!

Hopefully acquiring SS commander..!
    l
    After using those credits, I'll report back here with SS, or another Dark SS commander, that could be A FOURTH one!

In that way and with 4th Dark SS commander I could definitely put the event to rest, flagging it as rigged,
    OR I will continue to use it, successfully promoting IT here as well as a healthy event, WORTH your credits spent..!

cheers
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise

Not worth to spend on unless you already have one of the fastest FS and 3 out of 4 great commanders. This event is only in the perspective of getting a SS commander and get the speed advantage or if you already have one SS, get small speed bonus from league of heros.
    In your place I'd save those 6k credits for a better time. Eventually there'll be a new generation of commanders which will put most s6 in a corner. By then you'd wish you have been saving for them.

It is a long term investment or gamble.
    After many months you will get a SS commander because you have all the dark

Or you have already a dark SS when Tap gives a SS commander when you have the corresponding dark SS . For example, i received Dark Vela'rath before getting Vela'rath. Dark Seagal before getting Seagal