Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Analysis of World Cup Dark Commander Bonus in League of Heroes

I'll decide today after seeing chat section of the server where there will be infos of who got what kind of commander???

In this way, if there's much more dark SS than SS, then I'll save this 6000 credits...

thankz for the inputs and advice not to use them!

cheers
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+11]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+10]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Krill, Rick[+12]/Lt. Kit, DFS[+8]/Lt. Millena

I think there will be always more Darks and SS. If there are more SS than Darks , it's a very generous Tap.

Also have to see if the player who got SS would be those who have high rank in the Heroes League - which would most probably indicate that they already have many Darks
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

I have 18 Dark SS and 3 SS commanders after latest Portal event. One of the SS commanders being Alkharaz which is not even giving a speed boost.

For me this is a real long-term investment because tap4fun creates 1 new Dark SS and 1 new SS commander every 5 weeks and I get usually 2 Dark SS every 4 weeks. So I will outrace tap4fun and get SS commanders for sure one day.

Luckily I got Vela'rath pretty soon (maybe on 5th Portal event I joined). But that's not granted given tap's RNG. Getting a SS commander allows you to outspeed your competition unless they have a similar commander on their own. A completely different approach might be to tweak fleet for second strike but that will always be a "tactical burden" with so many devastating cross attackers.

For me at least the economical reasoning is given: One new commander of that class gives at least +40 speed (but can be more if several combinations in Galaxy Heroes are unlocked). When I look at my speed Gala I need 20 M Gala Energy to boost one stone to lv. 11 for +120 speed. The price for 20 M Gala Energy is close to 20 k Credits and therefore getting unneeded Dark SS commanders is a similar "waste" of Credits as buying Gala Energy for leveling speed stones. But getting new commanders is more fun and always you have the chance to hit the jackpot which I consider to be Sky Mightlis at the moment.

But as it has been written here already I would not consider buying those commanders if I would still work on good main fleet commanders, Gala, Legendary Equipment, TS-5 Modules, important lieutenant commanders...
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T], Vela'rath [+14], Nicholas [+15], Future [+14], Richard [+15]

Ok, here's the update...

I figured out myself that we'll need to collect most if notall DSS commander before making one SS commander...

So taking into account this equation and principle of exclusion here, I must say that it's quite logical buying all the commanders out before getting one best SS, lets say Sky or Moracle or Penelope ...

After this event I've got Dark Phoebe...

Other darks that I've got were these in the same order:

Dark Asgard,
    Dark Gambit,
    Dark Velarath,
    Dark Maximilian,
    Dark Phoebe

SS that I've got are:
    Alkharaz,
    Arturis

One dark to consider better than most ion event offer is Dark Ambrose...

Just to commend myself that I managed to get 40 ship parts of Chaka Wars!!!

yeaahh
    Last edited by Triad; October 5th, 2018 at 11:46.
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+11]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+10]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Krill, Rick[+12]/Lt. Kit, DFS[+8]/Lt. Millena