Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Analysis of World Cup Dark Commander Bonus in League of Heroes

Analysis of World Cup Dark Commander Bonus in League of Heroes

Dark Sally, Dark Roland, Dark Sky Mightlis, Dark Rock and Dark Bard 1x DNA can be redeem from the World Cup 1st place badge/flag.

All 5 Dark Commanders will immediately give +8 speed boost in the Heroes League, for their own individual group.

Only Dark Sally is currently paired with another commander (Lazarus) which gives an additional bonus speed boost of +11.

So even though I don't have Lazarus, I will be choosing Dark Sally for the possibly of that extra +11 speed, if and when I get Lazarus.

If you would be deploying any of these dark commanders in your active fleet, who would it be and why?
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Isn't better to choose the S6 ships?
    Plus, why would you choose 1 Dark SS dna if they aren't on sale as S6 ships, (chests, monopoly,shop) How could you get the second dna?

*Btw, does anyone knows the characteristics of Iron Wolf? I have 20 French flags, and i wanna decide which ship to choose

Quote Originally Posted by Jemy Herrera View Post
    Plus, why would you choose 1 Dark SS dna if they aren't on sale as S6 ships, (chests, monopoly,shop) How could you get the second dna?
    It is better indeed to get a S6 commander.

This analysis is to answer the question which dark commander will give the most speed bonus from League of Heroes, if one is able to get both Dark SS DNA.

*Btw, does anyone knows the characteristics of Iron Wolf? I have 20 French flags, and i wanna decide which ship to choose
    I am sure Tap had been asked to release Iron Wolf information by many different parties but Tap has not given any information at all.
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/

Well for me it would be Dark Sally as I got Lazarus... Easy going, but as you want the best possible future even without Lazarus that means Dark Sally. Of course I will put my money on a new S6. :-)
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Lazarus (SS)[+13], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Rick [+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

It's not just speed analysis... They only offer more speed bonus if you have all the s6 commanders... I think the ship itself is just 100 more speed total than current s6 ships, but they are significantly weaker... Only the protector is mildly interesting to me, but as I do not have all the s6 ships, I'll be choosing the s6 ships even if I don't deploy them because league of heroes bonuses are much much higher and paired well for 100s more more in overall speed bonuses.

They should have given better ss ship choice to make it interesting, can't believe iron wolf details aren't out.. But that's tap... Doubt hell be ready for Monday and he'll probably be nerfed or buffed by the end of it all... Hoping it's not ranger... I'm thinking something similar to pelebot... The other previously limited commander, which could reduce accum and chance to freeze

Hopefully it'll be more original

'Lil Retrobot was cute. Guess will have to wait to the weekend or next week.

What are people's thoughts on Dark Rock?

Quote Originally Posted by Jie Ming Ben View Post
    What are people's thoughts on Dark Rock?
    I think he is worse than Raksha or Aldebaran or Sona and protectors are only a valid option if you have a speedy fleet that has a high chance to activate a protector before Kit suppresses it.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T1], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Lertz/GL [+13]

Lieutenant

I guess if you have 40 flags of 1st place team you can choose the dark dna chip twice? Kinda a waste in my opinion, as you are turning down 2 S6 ships at that point. But i guess if you already have all those ships, getting a dark ship completes your collection. But thats probably less than 1 percent of the players 😁