Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 5th Anniversary Deluxe S6 Hero Pack Choice

Quote Originally Posted by Triad View Post
    And one more thing, concerning Rick, as more and more ppl are discussing this thing of 800 satk...
    As Darre said on Facebook, Rick is the abomination of this game, implementing freakin 800 Satk commander, Tap threw this good game quite out of the balance... Some say it was stupid and reckless by their side, and aimed only for quick earn... But I say that it was on purpose and coordinated so that when the time is right, we the rest of the users that are low on budget and generally don't want to spend more than 10-50 bucks on game addictive titles monthly, will be in the rift of decision whether to spend more or stay behind the newest users that are becoming more force built with by far less game hours than we the others...

Also I'm on a balance here of choosing between two of the commanders that I decided to get in 30 days activity event:

Which one would you opt for, Murometz or Nickolas? Those two have very good attribs, one passive and one 50% all opponent stats down...! Nopo, Nacht or others... What do you think here, I'd be grateful for this answer...

Take into account that more and more users are getting Nickolas there, especially my that is Anakin's arena. Is this reason to go for Muro or maybe even Hailey..???

cheers and all the best
    Between Nicholas and Murometz, I'll take Nicholas because Nicholas chance to weaken (even though it is 50%) when it happens will make it easier for your own commanders to dispose of the opponent. Nicholas can become invisible, however, Aldebaran's chance to reveal, can overcome this particular advantage.

Murometz's chance to lock (higher at 70%), only stops the opponent from attacking for 1 round, meanwhile, if the locked commander still survives into the next round and is no longer, that increased accumulator accumulated, makes the following attack more powerful. Murometz's 100% reflect damage can be useful, especially against more powerful opponent. Murometz's position can be a game changer - is a tanker to reflect shots.

I have not paid attention to it, but if Murometz is Curse/Weaken, will his reflect damage still work?

In summary, i feel that the chance to weaken and the chance to become invisible is worth more than the the increased of friendly fleet's S-ATK and chance to lock
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

The reflect should still work, even if weakened, as long as curse comes after ability is activated.... Just as my Raksha has shield remain after being cursed, don't see how or why it would be different.

Good point that lock builds enemy accumulator, but you'll get a second shot before they act and 70% to lock again if they are not destroyed by him or another and/or cursed by someone else behind or with Lt like Knous... It really depends on position and speed as you said Nopo...

I'm currently considering the same... What to choose....

A lock fleet or invisible fleet... Enough commanders of each...

Lock would be Scott, queen, Richard, Murometz, Adelbaron (however it's spelled) with other subs like new s6 destroyer Jaina or some old SS guys...

Or go invisible with Rick, Nicholas, Odin, Raksha, etc...

Two fun potential fleets, just need the speed to kick it off correctly

Then it's decided... I'll go with Nickolas but again, I'm confused IS this a good idea since half of my arena of first 20 places already have Nickolas??
    Maybe Murometz could be a better idea in my case?

And finally, best option maybe is to go for both...

Any opinions on Hailey as well?

I would be interested on the long run for this combo: Nickolas, Murometz, Rick, Hailey and FS Scot...!!?!

what do you think, is there overlapping of skills in any two of these commanders..!?! I'd like to know...
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise

Quote Originally Posted by Triad View Post
    what do you think, is there overlapping of skills in any two of these commanders..!?! I'd like to know...
    Murometz and FS Scott, overlapping skill could be lock - even if there are overlapping, having 2 of them to cover the left and right side of the battle can be advantageous.
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/

I don't think it's worth it to have Hailey, just to get Scott firing.. Yet... He's powerful, I have him, and his special is deveststing, especially firing early in the first round when accumulators are pumped up... But, with Hailey there just to pump him, you could have better results with Queen firing every round and Scott every other.. Hailey more suitable with atleast 2 commanders that need the 50 accumulator like Aldebarron, Louise, Sona, or Jaina.

Thanks Jie Ming and Nopo...

I'm definitely in this combo from my last post...
    Since Hailey is better with Louise and Raksha, then I could go for her, but, having only S6 fleet commanders in the end, it is better choice going for Queen Reinder now and fill in all S6 fleet with these folks:
    Nickolas, Murometz, Rick, Queen, and FS Scot...
    Last edited by Triad; July 6th, 2018 at 12:15.
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise

I'd replace Fitz for Nick and move your powerful stuff and augmentation from SL to Nick to have a good commander. You can keep SL a lot more time once you start developing him. With a TS5, MC development and good gala SL can still withstand some hits from a s6 commander, plus his reflection and accu plundering come in handy when dealing with overpowered commanders that have accu refill.

Major General
    I took Nicholas to replace good old Ursa. Nicholas is a beast, got it with Knous+7 and it's working better then I expected.

Quote Originally Posted by B3lz3buth View Post
    I took Nicholas to replace good old Ursa. Nicholas is a beast, got it with Knous+7 and it's working better then I expected.
    Hi B3lz3buth, in what way is Nicholas with Knous +7 working better than expected?

Major General
    Hey Nopo, well first Knous poisons them and chance to stun and lower acc at +7