Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 5th Anniversary Deluxe S6 Hero Pack Choice

Question 5th Anniversary Deluxe S6 Hero Pack Choice

Hello,

First time posting here, so I'll make it as short and concise as possible.

As you've probably already guessed from the title, my big question is which commander to choose from the S6 Hero Pack Choice if considered the following:
    - I have 1 Richard DNA chip from the previous event when 1 was given for free.
    - I don't have Azrael, so the choice would shift towards Nicholas?
    - Current commanders are : Dark Flagship (+5), Joya (+4), Jones (+7), Roxy (+5), Aethos (+5). Gear LVL 85 (100 interference on all equipables).
    - Overall level is 85.

I would really appreciate whatever advices you have for me regarding this.Screenshot_20180630-142138.jpg

Nicholas would be a great choice for sure.

Major General
    Murometz would be good too, 70% lock but S-attack +40% for all fleet after he fires. I for one not sure what to take eiter Murometz or Nicholas. Also at 10 days login in, you can chose from Caroline, Helbert,Sturdy... Caroline will help you from there too imo don't ignore that pack
    Last edited by B3lz3buth; June 30th, 2018 at 14:00.

Quote Originally Posted by B3lz3buth View Post
    Murometz would be good too, 70% lock but S-attack +40% for all fleet after he fires. I for one not sure what to take eiter Murometz or Nicholas. Also at 10 days login in, you can chose from Caroline, Helbert,Sturdy... Caroline will help you from there too imo don't ignore that pack
    Although Caroline may help in the short term, Herbert is the longer term commander to recruit as he can be deployed as Lieutenant because of his revive from death skill.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Quote Originally Posted by B3lz3buth View Post
    Also at 10 days login in, you can chose from Caroline, Helbert,Sturdy... Caroline will help you from there too imo don't ignore that pack
    Haven't forgotten about that pack, but I've settled on Caroline as well, since i have Jones as a protector, Raksha is pretty cheap to get nowadays. I would be inclined to take Herbert as Nopo said, but since my fleet lacks so much dmg, I've kinda settled to take Caroline.

Also thank you all for the useful tips you've provided me so far ^_^

I've got Knous as a choice, taking him over Herbert, just don't have tons of Rover chips after Krill and Murometz.. Probably why I'll take Nicholas... Just depends on your resources and how you can deploy who most effectively.

Quote Originally Posted by Jie Ming Ben View Post
    I've got Knous as a choice, taking him over Herbert, just don't have tons of Rover chips after Krill and Murometz.. Probably why I'll take Nicholas... Just depends on your resources and how you can deploy who most effectively.
    Very good point Jie Ming Ben. Being able to deply to the maximum potential of a commander is most often better
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

My criteria nowadays is how can what action take me higher in arena... Being stuck at 3 for a while, was 1 before server merged, but hopefully this world cup and anniversary event will give me the edge to take back the crown... There's always stuff to buy that is nice, but unless it helps me climb, I save.... Going to be flush with new commanders at end of July, so now I'm investing in TS5 modules and speed, hoping it'll be enough... My recommendations to anyone at lvl 110 is to only buy what will get you to more free credits, better return on your investment...

Two above me have much of what will be given in the event, not helping them much... Also, guess I'm doing something right, because my force is much much less, but can still hold my own and bear others with more force and newer commanders... Speed being key... But now with r8, it'll be a rat race to dump our dual speed r7s that I'm just now getting to level 10... Oh well, that's the game...

My best bet at this point is Murometz, since I plan on taking Caroline from the S5 pack so I don't have to pick 2 rangers and have them on low augments for a while.

OR, I could do the following: Dump Jones as my protector and take Raksha (I would pick him if I didn't sense a nerf coming his way since his spike in popularity) and then take Nicholas, maybe Murometz. Ofc this is coming from my point of view, being only at LVL 85, having only 2 red commanders to this point. Probably for most of you guys that are lvl 110 and most likely have some of the commanders in the packs the choice is much easier, but for me is tougher since I lack all of them present in these packs, and I even rarely encounter the commanders from the S6 pack, be it in Arena, Galaxy League or any other form of PVP.

TL;DR - If I pick Raksha from the S5 pack, I'm not sure who to pick from Nicholas or Murometz from the S6 pack
    - If I pick Caroline from the S5 pack, I'm most likely going for Murometz since one's a ranger and the other one's a rover.

Any ideas on my train of thought so far?

Major General
    I myself only got Rashka from S5-S6 packs. Was thinking to go for Helbert S5 and Nicholas at S6. Why? Well i figured he has 60% chance to go invis and with helbert will keep him alive more to be invisible more?