Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Freeze vs Lock

I am not aware of any difference of freeze and lock besides that they are different debuffs. I think in the very beginning creating freeze lock has been just another "cool" special which was easy to implement by copying the code for locking and assigning a different look (the frozen ship look). Neither frozen nor locked ships block as far as I noticed.

As Nopo pointed out Vela'rath and his Dark brother can prevent ships from being frozen where there is no effect so far to prevent locking.

Vela'rath is not the worst SS you can get if you go for one. The freeze prevention helps a lot in a field with many Queens and his own freeze lasts for 2 rounds. As he is a Ranger he can use lt. Elsa to hide occasionally.

There are other nice cosmos commanders who add useful power to the fleet: All Strikers are nice for carrying Volkof, Kerom can be helpful as he can still deal a reasonable amount of damage and allows to control Galaxy Lord. But with so much power in each new S6 commander having the worst FAST cosmos commander is better than having none.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

When it comes to freeze lock abilities, what do you guys think about Arturis..? Not dark but SS...
    I got him but never used him, I'm still Lv 104...

oppinions
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise

Position matters... Top arena spots are often about speed as much as fleet positions, minimizing the effect of the first shooter and setting commanders in position to inflict maximum damage and effect. Round and round til the game resets daily.

So Arturis or any SS could be really useful only at Lvl 110 as I can conclude from your discussion here.
    I have Dark Velarath, Dark Gambit, and SS Arturis...!!

What any of you think about which one could be best replacement for one of my fleet members..!?

tnkz
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise

Only useful if their speed will give you a winning advantage by shooting first...