Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: World Cup 2018 event [14 - 29 June 2018]

Hybrid View

World Cup 2018 event [14 - 29 June 2018]

Analysis by Artur Salyakhov from The Conspiracy Theory

The Best S6 Heroes for the World Cup Wager

Here is a current event description from the first look.

We have 4 types of Champions pack with following country badges in it:

Champions pack I (low chances to win WorldCup according to Tap):

Japan, Columbia, Senegal, Poland, Tunisia, Panama, Korea, Sweden, Mexico, Serbia, Costa Rica, Switzerland, Nigeria, Iceland, Denmark, Peru, Australia, Iran, Morocco, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Russia.

49 credits per pack, 5 purchases daily during 15 days: total 75 packs so we can buy 20 badges of three countries only (20493)=2940 credits

Champions Pack II (low to average chances to win WC):

Croatia, Portugal, Uruguay.

99 credits per pack, 4 purchases daily during 15 days: total 60 packs so we can buy 20 badges of all three countries here if we start buying TODAY. 20993=5940 credits

Champions Pack III (stronger teams):

England, Belgium.

199 credits per pack, 3 purchases daily during 15 days: total 45 packs so we can buy 20 badges of both countries here if we start buying TOMORROW. 201992=7960 credits

Champions Pack IV (each team has more chances to win World Cup):

Germany, Brazil, Argentina, France, Spain

399 credits per pack, 3 purchases daily during 15 days: total 45 packs so we can buy 20 badges of only 2/5 countries here if we start buying TOMORROW. 203992=15960 credits.

You can also get different packs if you purchase credits in special credits pack. We might later have some side tasks for additional amount of badges. Don’t know.

Rewards.

If you collected 20 badges of a World Cup champion country, you receive a TopS6 hero or Dark SS DNA choice pack (Iron Wolf (newest commander), Rick, Muromets, Reindeer Queen, 1 DNA of Dark Sally, Dark Rolland, Dark Sky Mighlis, Dark Rock or Dark Bard).

2nd place: (20 badges) of second place: Richard, Odin, Sona, Hayley or Annie

3-4 places: (20 badges) 1 DNA of Richard, Odin, Sona, Hayley or Annie

5-8 places: (20 badges) 1 dual r7 choice pack, 10 ts5 chips or 1 top legendary chest.

9-16 places: (10 badges) 5 ts5 chips, 1 dual speed r6 choice pack or 1 advanced legendary chest.

17-32 places: (1 badge) 100k energy, 500 DA, 100k cubits.

Correct me if I am wrong in calculations or description.
    Last edited by Nopo; June 14th, 2018 at 10:24.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Please see original post for fuller details.
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/

They closed the loophole and added the badges must be chosen by a certain date... And cleaned up monopoly. Goodluck all

Brigadier
    Quote Originally Posted by Jie Ming Ben View Post
    They closed the loophole and added the badges must be chosen by a certain date... And cleaned up monopoly. Goodluck all
    Ok, so I read and reread everything and have stopped all purchases in this event. Tap is screwing all of us over by dangling the shiny object, Iron Wolf and other s6 commanders with the real commander 98% of the player base will end up with, the dark hero. The description says 1x Top S6 Hero Choice OR 1x Dark Hero DNA Choice Pack. The key is the OR. Simply stated, what player in the world is going to pick the dark hero over any of the s6 commanders? None will. They dark hero is there as the 2nd choice to hide in plain sight because 98% of the time that will be the choice. So the question is, are you going to waste at least 16k credits on 1 dark hero that are no better than the best s4 commanders? There is no guarantee that you will pick the 2 teams unless you are crazy enough to purchase 20 1st and 2nd place badges. I have about half those badges and unless I sink 5k credits into monopoly, it's a waste.

Furthermore, why did Tap give the dark hero as the choice on the 1st place winner and not the 2nd place? So really if I were to start this event over, I would have just went with monopoly and gotten 20 1st place, 2nd place and 3rd/4th place badges. I would have taken a dump on the nation flags since they are a waste of credits.

It better be a choice or I'm done with the game. Sometimes the description isn't great, like commander skills saying can activate xxx... Etc.. It always does activate...

Why would someone choose the dark hero?
    Number of reasons why... Speed is one reason, maybe people have all the commanders but iron wolf and want there to be incentives for big spenders to go for more than one top prize.. Maybe iron wolf no good and people don't want him or doesn't fit into their fleet.... Remember that some people spends thousands on CTC events to get the most points acquiring the truly legendary commanders, with only 1 or 2 people in the whole game possessing them...

It's kind of an easy and cheap event compared to some and a few lucky gamblers will get things for cheap... I'd personally like more choices in the prizes, giving us the old s6 commanders that people mostly have or got through the bug... It'll depend on Iron Wolf to know if it's really worth it.. Tap of course waiting to reveal and holding off on good deals letting whales spend early while better deals and earning badges comes later.... Realistically, with a 100 bucks USD you could probably land a nice new commander which for 15k credits is a deal in this game... I'd message tap support if you are really unsure, I just think it's poor translation, but a healthy mix of paranoia given taps track record..

For those who need some help

Please see Oliver Meyer's World Cup Groups / Champion Packs / Plan facebook post for another comprehensive plan

The current status as of 2018-06-26 08:40 UTC

IN
    1 France (IV)
    2 Spain (IV)
    5 Croatia (II)
    6 Uruguay (II)
    7 Portugal (II)

OUT
    1 Saudi Arabia
    2 Marocco
    3 Egypt
    4 Peru
    5 Costa Rica
    6 Tunesia
    7 Panama
    8 Polska
    9 Iran

29th june
    16 Teams still in the WC
    NO MORE PACKS AVAILABLE!

30th june
    Open Rank 17-32 flags for Rewards

3rd july
    we know which 8 teams are still in

5th july
    Open the champions packs I II III IV
    DEADLINE: 6th july using the packs for Flags!!!!

Open Rank 9-16 flags for Rewards

9th july
    get the 5th - 8th reward

15th july END of Event

16th july
    get the 1st/2nd/3rd/4th reward

I'm so ready to cash in on these rewards... Just wondering about Iron Wolf, that's the wildcard that's holding up my decision for 1st place reward(s).... Then comes the wait to augment, how long the 100% event will be.. Probably in August

Quote Originally Posted by Jie Ming Ben View Post
    I'm so ready to cash in on these rewards... Just wondering about Iron Wolf, that's the wildcard that's holding up my decision for 1st place reward(s).... Then comes the wait to augment, how long the 100% event will be.. Probably in August
    According to my counting by past experience, it's most probably in the week of 7 July 2018, however, with the world cup during this period, the 100% augment success be later

Yea, I knew one would come soon, but it wil be August before we can 100% new commanders from world cup rewards

True true. The normal schedule is changed due to the World Cup. Cross Cosmos Competition should have started last week but didn't