Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: World Cup Monopoly - Disappeared due to giving S6 for Free!

But new players can't possibly catch up if old players all have s6 commanders

I would personally favor your idea, but I see it from taps perspective and new players perspective... They would have years of catching up to be slightly competitive vs now..

Quote Originally Posted by Jie Ming Ben View Post
    But new players can't possibly catch up if old players all have s6 commanders

I would personally favor your idea, but I see it from taps perspective and new players perspective... They would have years of catching up to be slightly competitive vs now..
    I am not sure if it still true, but it seems new players on Galaxy Servers, if the complete the 200 days of log in, can collect about 100K of credits. Of course 100K of credits, isn't that much considering a new commander can cost about 70K credits or more. It does help somewhat.

Also with the weekly shop specials and 90% discount, it's much faster to get the required resources, if one is willing to PAY. Pay to Win, in other words.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    I am not sure if it still true, but it seems new players on Galaxy Servers, if the complete the 200 days of log in, can collect about 100K of credits. Of course 100K of credits, isn't that much considering a new commander can cost about 70K credits or more. It does help somewhat.

Also with the weekly shop specials and 90% discount, it's much faster to get the required resources, if one is willing to PAY. Pay to Win, in other words.
    I don't think it is like that Nopo. I think those 100k were for new players on old servers. So they can rise up faster within their own server too. Same way as old servers get 80 free credits from month card, while on new servers is just 20. (Not sure about Arena prizes)
    I play on a Galaxy server (354) for about a year now and we don't have any credits from logins. Only from level ups (every 10 levels and also 105) and that is 600 credits each time if not mistaken (and I think this applies to everyone in every server).

I do think it is not hard to rise if you manage to keep on first 2 places in Arena and be patient too. Spending only wisely and planning well. I was lucky to be on a server where nearly no one pays to play. Only a guy spends every now and then and it was to close the gap to me and another one. Worst part is that if you make a tiny mistake you risk your position and thus all strategy for regular free credits.

By the way, as anyone evaluated the difference between free credits on an old server and a new one? Not sure how it is on old servers, but do you also get the progression of 100-150-200-250-300-400 every month? How about Arena prize (1st, 2nd and 3rd positions)?
    When one reaches a stable force this should be more or less the same, no?