Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: World Cup Monopoly - Disappeared due to giving S6 for Free!

World Cup Monopoly - Disappeared due to giving S6 for Free!

Some might have seen it and many will not as it is taken offline by Tap4Fun after seeing that it was raining many S6 commanders like Aldebaran, Hayley, Rick, etc. What did happen is that the monopoly could give after just a few dice rolls a pack that should give some flags and not sure what else but also gave a full S6 commander. And yes, it did work in favor of many players as I tried on my twinkie account and 2 dice rolls (worth 30 credits) and I got this Top choice pack and I selected Aldebaran. So my twinkie at lvl 98 got Aldebaran for 30 credits...
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Future[+15], Lazarus[+13], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15] and Rick [+15].

Good way to quit

I should thank tap4
    Best way to quit is a hard kick in the nuts .. a slap a rape my ass
    They did all.
    Thx tap

Weird. I was woke up at reset and for still two hours and havenīt seen anything... another miss on tap bugs... And people around me profiting from them... as usual. lol

Missed another bug to exploit... Tap made it clear there are no significant consequences to exploit them and honest players have to now to catch up and keep up with the bug exploiters who have been identified and tap knows of... Please keep giving us bugs or make it right by the honest commanders

Other than assist pack glitch tap really cannot blame players. Who should know how the chances of an event are if they are not stated...
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T], Vela'rath [+14], Nicholas [+15], Future [+14], Richard [+15]

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    Other than assist pack glitch tap really cannot blame players. Who should know how the chances of an event are if they are not stated...
    Totally right Nachteule but how come this was not tested before? They should know better after the disaster with assist packs. It is really unprofessional and now they cancelled the monopoly, so what do we do with the golden balls (World Cup Monopoly is not there and in-game support said the event is cancelled)? Players can't be blamed, but it is time right now for Tap4Fun to face the player with a public apology and a rebalance of the game through offering a S6 portal that will give for free 1x S6 commander to all fair players (those who abused the assist pack should be disabled from the event, and those who gotten new S6 commander from the yesterday faulty monopoly as well) and 2x S6 commanders for 2.5k max as well. That would be a fair way, except for those who have all already meaning the big spenders which should be compensated in a different way (like 5x 999 portals for next upcoming commander).
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110

To be fair they do update regularly and have huge events that require alot of coding... Somebody has been messing up recently and I imagine probably lost a job... Sure monopoly will return when it's fixed and they figure out what to do about the screw ups.. They still need to fix assist pack and balance before fixing monopoly... Though they might not be doing more on assist pack and just only fixing monopoly as it's more recent and limited

The solution can be as simple as this, Tap4Fun made a mistake and that means they should sit it out and let it go. Meaning they reinstate the (faulty) monopoly and let the players play as they like. Everyone will spend credits, many will buy more and in the end we will all have some or many S6 commanders and Tap4Fun will still be making a lot of money. Simple solution and win-win for all parties!
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110

Then it's all ruined, no more commanders to get

. We all have s6 and go straight to s7 commanders... If everyone has them then they aren't special or advantageous and players that miss the event are screwed... Goodbye to new players that won't catch up... It would be a huge financial mistake and ruin the game... Better solution is take back any faulty monopoly recieved commanders...

BTW... Facebook had a guy with Iron wolf... Was a ranger and had a rover lt... Everything but that looked legit... No idea what skill is but stats looked nice

I'm more concerned about the world cup betting and clarification because I'm spending credits and not sure if it's gonna be changed or remain as the currently described

It will simply re-balance the game to start right over and that means everyone can catch up somehow. Again in a week or 2 there will be a new commander again anyhow so, that means it will start all over again. ;-)
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110