Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Module Adjustments An Observations

Brigadier
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule View Post
    I bring main attribute to max (or close to) and then save main attribute and focus on the next important attribute. That way it costs only few conductors. When second attribute is satisfying I do the next most important and so on.

As others said: As soon as one attribute is above a certain level the others follow more or less automatically.

Additionally I do all adjustments except daily freebies during the events with adjustment bonus. It's really worth to collect all caps and conductors for those events. The bonus caps and cons are > 300 of each type - so around 3 k Credits worth.
    So do composing ts-5 modules yield a module you currently don't have or can you get duplicates? Even with the "massive" discounts, it takes at least 8000 credits to get the 80 chips. I've composed 2 before and didn't get any duplicates but I won't compose my 3rd if in fact duplicates can be the result.

I believe they don't produce old ones, only new ones, but I was cautious...just got a third, but gonna wait til an event or confirmation before composing a fourth.

I have found much better success using the 1x method as opposed to 5x... But still they are low and take a lot to get back up to my ts4 gold levels... And so glad I haven't gotten a destroyer yet... That one is useless..

The TS-5 doesn't give duplicates (if it would it is an error and you contest in-game support who will fix it), but I got all 6 modules like that and no duplicates.
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

Thanks for confirming, need a few more to confirm and I'll feel safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Jie Ming Ben View Post
    Thanks for confirming, need a few more to confirm and I'll feel safe.
    Well I also did on a second account of a friend and he also got all TS-5's no duplicates. Second I know a person who I am friend's with on FB as we are in same group playing the game and he did get in error a duplicate and the in-game support switched it out for a non-duplicate. :-)
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

TS5 module should not. Just take screenshots current TS-5 modules
    You have before and after composing the TS-5 chips
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Great to know... Now with 3 I know destroyer ts5 coming soon and I don't need, hopefully it's the last.

Quote Originally Posted by Jie Ming Ben View Post
    I believe they don't produce old ones, only new ones, but I was cautious...just got a third, but gonna wait til an event or confirmation before composing a fourth.

I have found much better success using the 1x method as opposed to 5x... But still they are low and take a lot to get back up to my ts4 gold levels... And so glad I haven't gotten a destroyer yet... That one is useless..
    Me too, already some few months since I suited all 5 ts5's and non newly created was duplicate..! Checked.

Also, didn't know that best way was to improve base attrib after which locking is reguired...

I.E. Upgrading base attrib like Satk to 150, after which you lock by increments of 1...

Ie. (stage 1) Force Base to=150 >>>
    (stage 2) Lock base attrib of 150 and use additional attrib lock like Critical at striker until 30, 45% >>>
    (stage 3) Keep lock of the first two attribs base and critical to ie. 45%, after which you employ third lock for critical attack until 30, 45% >>>
    (stage 4) Keep lock of the previous three attribs after which you employ fourth lock for anything else until 30, 45%

and all that on al 5 commanders, after which in yellow gold stats modules you get most force for smallest number of conductors and capsules..!

The process IS SLOW, but quite reachable, after a while...

this is at least the way confirmed and approved by most players out there!

cheers
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise