Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Module Adjustments An Observations

Hybrid View

Module Adjustments An Observations

Recently a server mate asked how to become strong and along the discussion he mentioned that he didn't quite get TS Modules.

The consensus thinking on how to improve TS modules is to have a lot of Capacitors and Alloys.

With the module adjustment event, ongoing, i decided to use up capacitors on the TS-53 Destroyer Module and improve on it to get ready for a day, i may use a destroyer in my fleet.

This was my observation, all adjustments were carried in two sessions at 2018-06-12 22:04 -22:10 UTC, 23:33 - 23:36 UTC.
    I clicked 5x adjustments every time.
    I saved only when the base attribute E-ATK, increased.

TS Adjustments Observations.jpg

z3nithor's hypothesis at Module Adjustment was that the higher the quality of the module, the easier to get good positive numbers. The algorithm may or may not have changed, as the hypothesis was based on TS-4s and not TS-5s which i did the trial.

If one uses a formula to calculate like what Nachteule does at How Do I Upgrage TS-4 Modules to a Good Level? a good point to stop will be at E-ATK 94.8 when all E-ATK, Crit, Crit. ATK, Anti Crit, were the improved green colour.

As I am not using a Detroyer, I didn't lock it to optimise it for current fleet use. Instead I'll save my alloys when the base attribute is nearer to 150.

If I were using a Destroyer, I would now proceed to lock the base attribute and improve on one other attribute first (e.g. Crit). Hopefully when that attribute (e.g. Crit) has improved, another sub attribute (e.g. Crit. ATK), also has improve. I'll save that line and then lock 3 attributes (e.g. base E-ATK, Crit, Crit. ATK) and hopefully it won't take too many tries to get a good improvement on the other 2 attributes left (e.g. Anti Crit, Hit Rate).

I found that locking 4 attributes is not worth it, locking 3 attributes is pretty much the maximum I will go for and hope for the best when adjusting, that the other 2 will both be big positive increases.

Attributes Locked 1 2 3 4
    Alloys used per 1x adjustment 1 2 6 20
    Alloys used per 5x adjustments 5 10 30 100

What's your experience like ? Or method which you use to adjust your modules?
    Last edited by Nopo; June 13th, 2018 at 10:39.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Ts4 easier and faster to upgrade than ts5... All my Ts4 at gold now, but ts5 is very very slow... Also, even if I got more ts5, I wouldn't equip them as you start at the bottom at a very low number and takes a long time to upgrade them to where your Ts4 is... For only adding one more attribute, which may or may not matter, it's better to have the higher main attribute of the Ts4... 80 chips for one is ridiculous and the length and cost of getting up to your Ts4 level is is hellish... Don't destroy your Ts4, wait till your ts5 reaches higher levels before equipping... Just my advice

Quote Originally Posted by Jie Ming Ben View Post
    Ts4 easier and faster to upgrade than ts5... All my Ts4 at gold now, but ts5 is very very slow... Also, even if I got more ts5, I wouldn't equip them as you start at the bottom at a very low number and takes a long time to upgrade them to where your Ts4 is... For only adding one more attribute, which may or may not matter, it's better to have the higher main attribute of the Ts4... 80 chips for one is ridiculous and the length and cost of getting up to your Ts4 level is is hellish... Don't destroy your Ts4, wait till your ts5 reaches higher levels before equipping... Just my advice
    Thanks for the advice Jie Ming Ben, it's indeed a good idea to keep using the the TS-4 until the corresponding TS-5 have reached a high enough quality to replace it.

One exception is when you are not using the commander type in your fleet and you have that TS-5 module type. For example, if you use a Striker in your main fleet but did get a TS-52 Striker module, you can use that instead of the TS-42 when the base/main attribute is more than 50% of the TS-42 Striker module, because TS-5 applies 100% of the base/main attribute to the other commander types, while TS-4 applies 50% of the base/main attribute to the other commander types.

I think it is better to get the TS-4 level up to gold first (since it is easier and faster) so that you can get the Adjustment Master bonus
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/

Maybe the reason behind the difficulties behind upgrading the TS-5 modules relies on the fact that gives 100% of the base main atribute?still dont have them but good thoughts NOPO and Jie Ming Ben
    Carpe Diem

Nice work Nopo, very impressive!
    I still don't have even one ts5 (have 75 fragments) just because of the the crazy amount of upgraded materials needed.
    [AoW] GL :: Art Of War :: Official 100 Group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1689...f=group_header

I bought the 90% packs to get all my TS5 modules and well since that moment I am try to boost and I got my 5th one now above 120% and I am not doing the TS5 Destroyer as I don't use it. Now it is a long way and I do it with 1x adjustment at the time, it might just be my perception but I always did as well with 5x and got less good results. It takes more time with 1x at the time but I found that my modules go a little faster to move up...
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

Quote Originally Posted by JLeroux View Post
    I bought the 90% packs to get all my TS5 modules and well since that moment I am try to boost and I got my 5th one now above 120% and I am not doing the TS5 Destroyer as I don't use it. Now it is a long way and I do it with 1x adjustment at the time, it might just be my perception but I always did as well with 5x and got less good results. It takes more time with 1x at the time but I found that my modules go a little faster to move up...
    That's something to try. Anyone else does 1x adjustment? What's their experience / perception?

Quote Originally Posted by Nopo View Post
    That's something to try. Anyone else does 1x adjustment? What's their experience / perception?
    I did that after someone told me they got better results with 1x as well... And my experience says the same, maybe minor though for me good enough to go that way as I had always done 5x before.
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110
    Fleet: Elena [+15], Nicholas [+15], Richard[+15], Roland (SS)[+15] and Slade (T5)[+15].

One thing, is you always focus on main stat first and if that hits purple or above you will get also better stats on the other attributes. I would say try to get to 125% on main or higher (or for TS5 Protector at 150% or even 175% on main) before using the locking. I did that and well I now keep my locking till I will reach yellow color on main stats.
    World684(iOS) - Lvl 110

I bring main attribute to max (or close to) and then save main attribute and focus on the next important attribute. That way it costs only few conductors. When second attribute is satisfying I do the next most important and so on.

As others said: As soon as one attribute is above a certain level the others follow more or less automatically.

Additionally I do all adjustments except daily freebies during the events with adjustment bonus. It's really worth to collect all caps and conductors for those events. The bonus caps and cons are > 300 of each type - so around 3 k Credits worth.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]