Thread: Aldebaran's Special Really Can Reduce and Absorb Damage

Aldebaran's Special Really Can Reduce and Absorb Damage

Normally, with so many curses even Raksha won't be able to help, but with Aldebaran's reduce and absorb damage special, battles can go much longer.
    20 rounds and auto win for the attacker in Galaxy League

Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

You should have put Herbert on Richard like your opponent and maybe you'd win with Aldebaran over Raksha without automatic win.

You already took him out, that being his prime shooter Richard!

Although I admire Raksha and his endurance being S5 and coping over much stronger S6 commanders...!

This proves again that Aldebaran is better choice than Raksha, although I see that Sergey's fleet is better 'till the end.
    Last edited by Triad; October 15th, 2018 at 07:00.
    Triad.s729, world684(Android)
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise

For the Raksha, expert, check out Nachteule's Raksha optimised fleet. If i remember correctly, he has Raksha, Nicholas, Richard, Vela'rath and Slade T-IV.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Slade T-IV combos nicely with Raksha:

I have 3 curse options now that makes Aldebaran less dreadful. Curse opponent + own survival is my recipe and it works great so far.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Yeah I see it...

This expedition is quite capable concerning Raksha T augmentation.

There just seems to be no way of reducing Raksha shield, and he is not even using Herbert as lt, but Kit...!
    That's pretty nice to see.

For example, my top expedition level was 11, and 13 from time to time, never reached 14 or 15...
    Nicholas left alone in the right side lane of the fleet is indestructible as well...
    So much that I should try this formation of yours.

My opinion about reaching lvl 15 and taking out 140 Bil. opponents is about your Slade Technique IV, which is the best imho...

Just being able to use crystal skill, saves you two of the most useful commanders so it's easy to see why skill E, if I remember correctly was so expensive and combined by much less players than T-II for example...

Very well Nacht, & very interesting expedition which proves for sure, that Raksha when it's about protector role, still, at S6 generation of commanders truly deserves prefix "legendary"...

cheers
    Raksha[+13]/Lt. Herbert, Nicholas[+12]/Lt. Knous, Caroline[+10]/Lt. Kit, Ellena[+10]/Lt. Cynthia, Slade T-II[+10]/Lt. Louise

Wait wait, am I seeing correctly??? At min 2:14, does Raksha indeed become invisible cause of Nick special? I thought it was impossible for Raksha to become invisible (it says so in his description). How has that happened?

Apart from that. Yes, I agree that the crystal skill (stasis) comes very handy. Specially because it works so well with the dmg reduction too. Several times I got all 4 of my fleet (excluding FS ofc) protect with stasis. In today's expedition I reached for the first time round 14 cause Slade went on giving dmg reduction and stasis every round to my Nick and Caro. Caro gave dodge to Slade. I think I survived more than 8 rounds (considering all waves within a battle) without taking a hit and/or dying any ship of these.
    Last edited by Nightbolt; October 20th, 2018 at 13:18.

You are. Since I T-augmented Raksha he behaves like that. I guess the "cannot hide under any circumstances" causes some extra implementation effort tap4fun just did not spend on a commander that will not see many instances in T levels.

It's a two-sided sword by the way but still giving more an advantage than a disadvantage. When Raksha is hidden he cannot tank hits for accu recharge and additionally the first ship to become visible is the ship firing next to Raksha. This can mess the battle concept quite a bit.

I will share some more videos on that and also with Aldebaran. For Aldebaran I noted than many players moved him to the back and now start their fight with Slade. Aldebaran is still a strong commander but Slade cannibalizes on him with his own protective skills I think. There are some more changes in the metagame I think are becoming visible: As battles take longer weaken/lock seem to be the best skills for victory that makes Murometz probably more valuable than Rick/Shane and Galaxy Lord looks into a bright future I suppose with all the protective buffs.
    Galactic Chairman
    Repair Station Section Leader
    Event log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    PVP: Raksha [+T3], Vela'rath [+15], Nicholas [+15], Slade T-IV [+15], Roland [+15]

Quote Originally Posted by Nightbolt View Post
    Wait wait, am I seeing correctly??? At min 2:14, does Raksha indeed become invisible cause of Nick special? I thought it was impossible for Raksha to become invisible (it says so in his description). How has that happened?

Wooow!

I see what I missed.
    How can they introduce T augmentation without accurate description of his skill changes!?
    If he does become invisible, than indeed metagame is changed in favor of Raksha fleets against ie. Aldebaran's fleets.

Quote Originally Posted by Nachteule
    It's a two-sided sword by the way but still giving more an advantage than a disadvantage. When Raksha is hidden he cannot tank hits for accu recharge and additionally the first ship to become visible is the ship firing next to Raksha. This can mess the battle concept quite a bit.

I will share some more videos on that and also with Aldebaran.

If I place Nicholas as first ship next to Raksha that becomes visible, than there's greater possibility of Nick hiding himself as well as Raksha if he becomes visible. I wonder if anyone managed to see this scenario anywhere?

Can you post some video concerning Aldebaran as an opponent to this Raksha combo?

cheers