Thread: Credit Purchase

Credit Purchase

On the credit purchases screen I have the message "Unable to make purchases". This just started a couple of days ago. Tech Support's only solution is to reinstall the game. Other games I play with in-app purchasing are fine. Any other suggestions on how to fix this?

I once had this problem and was advised to "Log out of the iTunes App Store (or Google Play if you are on Android)" and then log in again. It worked. Switching Galaxy Legend accounts didn't help solve this problem for me.

This error seem be an missynchronization between the game the App Store / Google Play.
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Clearing cache for play and the game helps

Quote Originally Posted by Jie Ming Ben View Post
    Clearing cache for play and the game helps
    That's great. Being able to clear the cache, means, that you are playing on the Android, correct?
    Nopo.s819 World 498 (iOS) aka StaleBread
    In existence since 2015 January
    Sertai ASEAN Force jika faham ayat ini. https://www.facebook.com/groups/495394470641302/
    Jangan lupa memperkenalkan diri

Yes, android. Went through Google play assistance for a similar problem. I see now you are on iOS, perhaps that function isn't available on Apple phones.

Quote Originally Posted by bryanjarn@aol.com View Post
    On the credit purchases screen I have the message "Unable to make purchases". This just started a couple of days ago. Tech Support's only solution is to reinstall the game. Other games I play with in-app purchasing are fine. Any other suggestions on how to fix this?
    I had this problem and it was due in not enough funds in bank.